How'd you find Tulpa.info?

Pleeb

/mlp/ many moons ago. I found out about tulpas even longer ago, but I didn't find a community for them until much later.

Chrysala

Female

Personality: ESTJ; Soft-spoken wise counsel, devil's advocate, soothing temperament

Body: Western dragon with dark green scales with gold flecks, golden belly scales, sunset-colored eyes

Current stage: Personality building

Ambrosia

Female

Personality: ESFP; Cheerful firecracker, seeks to laugh and entertain, childlike curiosity, boundless energy

Body: Fairy with wild red hair, dragonfly wings, deep blue eyes

Current stage: Personality building

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ran into an archived /v/ thread about tulpae while looking for something entirely different back on March 29. I was intrigued but couldn't find any good info outside of 4chan, so I spent a long while reading archived /mlp/ tulpa threads. I finally started on my first tulpa on April 17. I joined tulpa.info when Pleeb first created it and posted a link in a /mlp/ tulpa thread. I am apparently the 5th person to join, aside from Pleeb.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

/mlp/ like most people here i guess

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

• 2 weeks later...

I browse 4chan usually (mostly /mlp/ ), and I came across this:

241353_164588_134279324453.png.ca98f1f734426dd90c6230faede40571.png

I looked up the mysterious word and one of the first relevant finds came out to be 'tulpa.info'.

I always do crazy stuff so I just dove right in. Sure beats the pony hypnosis shite lol.

Name: Luna (Used to be "Dashie")

Birthday: Jan 29, 2013

Form: Rainbow Dash

Stage: Imposition/Visualization/Voice

A website called dreamviews has a section on tulpas and when I had read not even a sentence about them, I realized I had already created a tulpa.. and then I found a link here. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

A way back when the lucid threads were turning into tulpa threads on /mlp/, I started getting interested. I think a tripfag named "Trailduster" was an inspiration for me. I saved everything off of "loud and thunder," bookmarked this site, and went on with my life. I eventually kind of sort of started planning out a tulpa and wonderland at some point... I think I was intimidated by the methods and did not really consider it until running into Fede's methods. That being said, I actually use a more traditional style now. I always figured the methods would evolve and become more efficient, and luckily, I was right.

In the beginning, I had to assume a large amount was trolling. Simple sanity issues. I'm still pretty sure that one early possession by a Lyra tulpa was bullshit. A Lyra tulpa? Only possessing hands? But it went on and possessing surely seems to be a thing. Or, maybe it's the same thing as a Native American shaman inducing epileptic fits as channeling the forces or w/e. Probably. But that doesn't change anything.

But, I always knew this stuff was legit. See, after researching this a bunch, I was able to put a few very scarce clues from one of my friends together and figured out he had a tulpa when he was younger (middle school?). I got him to tell me everything about it. There was a lot more than just a tulpa. He described it as the tip of the iceberg. I plan to go down that rabbit hole when I can at some point, but... Well... I trust everything he said, but I don't know what to make of it all. I know he believes it.

And now, here I am, making it happen.

“Just sick enough to be totally confident”

-H.S.T.

"Same thing; a soul's made of stories, not actions."

Progress Report

I was on Youtube, and saw some Pony Thread Simulators. A lot of them, actually. A lot of them mentioned tulpas, usually involving

sex

with a Pony tulpa.

I went on /mlp and found a FAQ. I then googled "Tulpa" for more information, and found this site.

If I suddenly drop out of Chat, it means I was on my old and unreliable laptop. Was. PM me instead, because I can reply to PMs using my 3DS, but it can't use Chat.

Progress Report