Wonderland immersion method

Ghang

Question

Hi everyone, I’ve been working on immersion lately, getting my 5 senses on the wonderland and that stuff, very well explained in some guide I can't remember. But I came with an idea in the shower. It consists on closing my eyes and imagining I’m taking a shower in my Wonderland, visualizing the water flow on my body and feeling it from the reality. The same thing when I was cleaning myself, feeling my skin while doing it.

The idea with this is to improve the touch sense and also help with the visualization, because when you close your eyes, it’s easy to recreate what you have been seeing a second ago, and from that you can change the room. It helps hearing stuff too (you hear the water).

This is applicable to other environments. I used it while I was floating in the beach or in the forest while I was resting. You get the place where you are in, and create a landscape from it that would fit in what you are hearing, smelling, feeling, and if you want can eat something to get the taste in it.

So, that's it, I hope this helps someone, it worked on me.

Have a nice day/night ;)

Guest Anonymous

That depends on what you mean by fully immersed.  During the ordinary day dreams he is walking half in the real world and half in the day dream some of the time.   That's where the mirroring comes into play and the day dream filter.  During fully immersive day dreaming sessions, he is really gone.  I mean the real world fades away and he and I are together in the dream world.  It is like a meditative or dream like state at that point.  

When we do the deepest day dreaming, the outside environment is not involved, nope.  It is like ... GONE.  Sometimes it is hard for people to get his attention and  coming back is a small challenge and even disorienting.  

We have always struggled with how our immersive day dreaming and day dream filter stuff relates to active and passive forcing.  There is a lot of puppeting and parroting going on and active imagination.  So sorta fits, but yet doesn't.

Who is Mistgod?

Fun Facts:

1) I'm a furry.

2) I make video game music (and I’m on my way to getting paid for it!)

3) I'm the host of Pixie and Follery.

4) I get along with cats better than people.

[01110101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100]

Banned, so you won't get a reply.

This link might help.

I don't think I can see the picture, probably because I'm at school right now.

Never mind. If he's banned, I guess I don't need to worry about him.

Fun Facts:

1) I'm a furry.

2) I make video game music (and I’m on my way to getting paid for it!)

3) I'm the host of Pixie and Follery.

4) I get along with cats better than people.

[01110101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100]