I want to start to visualize my tulpa today, where should I begin?

Hello everyone!

I want to visualize my Tulpa today for 1-2 Hours, but dont know where to start. Should I just imagine the whole body and try to go into detail or is there a specific part of body which i have to focus? 

I'd appreciate any help I can get. Thanks in advance

Just think about how your tulpa looks. Anything more specific than that is you figuring out what works for you to get a clear picture in your head, whatever that may be, and applying it.

We're all gonna make it brah.

Just think about how your tulpa looks. Anything more specific than that is you figuring out what works for you to get a clear picture in your head, whatever that may be, and applying it.

Can I find any guides with diffrent methods? So I can try them out and see which one works the best for me? Also, when do I know im finished with visualizing my tulpa

Sands' guide list has a visualization section. You can read though the threads linked on there to see whatever exercises are available, and sure, you can try out as many as you'd like to see which one you're comfortable with. With everything else that's tulpa-related, there's no one true way to do things, and you can always change your methods. It might be a bit of a stretch to say that you'll ever be done with it, but being able to recall simple details is a good starter goal.

You could always mould a general shape of the tulpa then focus upon individual pieces or aspects of their appearance if that's your bag of tricks. While it may be a tad difficult to realise uncompromising detail patched alongside vague and more general spots, I would think the inter-meshing effect would eventually congeal into a more neat and uniform composition if given enough focus and effort. Otherwise, you could probably imagine it like you're looking at them in real life, with the associations and judgements you would afford to someone you look at in passing or stare at continually, depending upon how long you intend to fixate upon their base appearance.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

Guest Anonymous

I think you are asking a lot of questions that you already know the answer to. What do you think?

I think you are asking a lot of questions that you already know the answer to.  What do you think?

Yeah... true.... When I look at the question again it seems really stupid to ask that kind of question. Sorry :/