FINALE System Progress Report (Formerly Pexium's Return to PRLand)

pexium

This is my progress report on Omni, my first tulpa. I've known about tulpae since late January, and have had the idea of making one floating around for a few months now, and I've even been passive forcing on and off since early June, but only in the last few days have I really started to take things seriously. Updates will hopefully be once a day, but might end up being up to once a week minimum depending on circumstances.

About Omni

Interestingly enough, I don't have much to put here, as I have decided to skip personality, as I feel like Omni should form his personality on his own. Though some small active forcing + breathing meditation sessions, I have, at least from what I can tell, gotten mindvoice responses from Omni on two occasions, which were that he is male in gender (which probably comes from previous forcing when I told him I would like him to be male in gender), and that his favorite color is purple. (Anything on the forums from him in the far future will be in some sort of purple due to this.)

A question for more experienced tulpamancers

Do changes in mindvoice occur with young tuplae? When I got the response from him that he was male, it sounded very different than the response from the day before about his favorite color. Unlike that response, where it sounded odd and distorted, the response from when I asked about his gender sounded almost like my mindvoice. I know that a tupla's mindvoice sounding like their host is common early on, but can changes like that happen, or did I parrot the response on accident somehow?

Expect to see a progress report for today sometime tomorrow.

See my 3rd post in the progress report for an update. Thank you to Kiah for merging the new PR with the old one.

------

2017 UPDATE IS UP!

The FINALE System

Current Members:

Pexium, Alysa (formerly known as Aphelion), Misaka, Aerys

Somewhere in the wonderland but alive and well:

Prof

Dead?/Missing?/In Stasis?:

Omni, Amelia

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my progress report on Omni, my first tulpa. I've known about tulpae since late January, and have had the idea of making one floating around for a few months now, and I've even been passive forcing on and off since early June, but only in the last few days have I really started to take things seriously. Updates will hopefully be once a day, but might end up being up to once a week minimum depending on circumstances.

About Omni

Interestingly enough, I don't have much to put here, as I have decided to skip personality, as I feel like Omni should form his personality on his own. Though some small active forcing + breathing meditation sessions, I have, at least from what I can tell, gotten mindvoice responses from Omni on two occasions, which were that he is male in gender (which probably comes from previous forcing when I told him I would like him to be male in gender), and that his favorite color is purple. (Anything on the forums from him in the far future will be in some sort of purple due to this.)

A question for more experienced tulpamancers

Do changes in mindvoice occur with young tuplae? When I got the response from him that he was male, it sounded very different than the response from the day before about his favorite color. Unlike that response, where it sounded odd and distorted, the response from when I asked about his gender sounded almost like my mindvoice. I know that a tupla's mindvoice sounding like their host is common early on, but can changes like that happen, or did I parrot the response on accident somehow?

Expect to see a progress report for today sometime tomorrow.

Changes like that definitely happen early on in tulpa development. It's normal, don't worry.

Good luck forcing, from all of us!

The Ole' Tuppers

• Patrick Vernon (based somewhat off the character from MLAndersen0, but has evolved away from it)
  • Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

Changes like that definitely happen early on in tulpa development. It's normal, don't worry.

Good luck forcing, from all of us!

Thanks a lot for the response! This is quite reassuring, but I still have some doubts about the responses I'm getting. More on that latter.

Report for August 6th

I passive forced pretty much all day long, and got some yes/no responses from Omni a few times throughout the day about simple questions. Once again, they sounded like a quieter version of my mindvoice, not the odd, distorted mindvoice I heard for his first response. However, I feel as if some of them were parroted by accident.

I managed to get a small session of meditation and semi-active forcing at one point, which is when he told me that he was male. The yes/no responses happened after this breakthrough.

This morning I attempted to enter a lucid dream though WILD, but failed horribly, as I wasn't very tired at the time. Hopefully I'll be able to get a lucid dream soon so I can ask Omni some questions though it.

Goals for the Day (August 7th)

• Get a 30 min. meditation and active forcing session in at some point
  • Ask Omni more yes/no questions
  • Prevent accidental parroting as much as possible
  • Become lucid in a dream
  • Practice closed-eye visualization and work on my wonderland

A question for experienced tuplamancers

• Is accidental parroting even possible? Sometimes I'll get yes/no responses from Omni that feel as if they are my own. I am worried that these are accidentally parroted responses or something. I know this is similar to the question I asked yesterday, but I'm still not 100% sure the responses I'm getting are Omni's and not somehow mine.

Expect a report about today sometime tomorrow.

The FINALE System

Current Members:

Prof

Omni, Amelia

• 2 months later...

Oh hi there.

Welcome to my new rebooted progress report, the "This time I wont stop forcing due to school" edition. 

Anyone who saw my older progress report in the past might be wondering what happened to Omni. Well, to be honest, I'm not really sure. Either he is incorporated into my new tulpa, or he is still in stasis somewhere in the depths of my brain. Speaking of which, its time for everyone to meet Aeyrs! (Sorry, mobile users) Ive been working on her for the past week, and so far she has become somewhat vocal. Her form is based off of the character Sue from Cave Story, making her a mimiga. However, due to recent deviations, Aeyrs's dress is a light shade of pink, her eyes are a shade of purple and "anime style" in appearance, and a tuff of hair sticks up from the top of her head. (She also doesn't have the scar that Sue has, for anyone wondering.) (Image of Sue that Aeyrs's form is based on.)

Expect an update tomorrow. Updates will happen at least once a week if I stay on schedule.

The FINALE System

Current Members:

Prof

Omni, Amelia

Best wishes.

Here's to Omni and Aeyrs' good health.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

Good luck with the new tulpa, pexium. Don't forget that school is important and that this shouldn't be your first priority.

Things have stabilized for the most part in school, so I should be good. Early this year was hard, but my meds are working now, so I'm doing pretty well now, and should be able to manage forcing and school. School will always come first, and I'm pretty sure Aeyrs understands why.

The FINALE System

Current Members:

Prof

Omni, Amelia

Day 6 and 7: The Little Things

Not much happened on Day 6 of note, other than 1 major thing. I discovered the animated short Shelter though the music sharing thread here on the forums, and Aeyrs and I watched it, and to put it lightly, it was very impactful. Watch it here: [video=youtube]

Aeyrs was quite moved by the video, sending out constant waves of alien-feeling extreme sadness to me. I can tell this sadness wasn't mine, as even though I was moved by the video, I wasn't crying afterwards. I checked the wonderland, and Aeyrs was visibly upset. It took around 1 hour for her to calm down after watching it, and even now we both feel pretty impacted by the video.

Today, due to my meds being moved from the morning to the afternoon, I was quite depressed, and was out of it all day, so Aeyrs didn't get enough attention, and I had to leave school early due to said depression, this being the first time in 2+ weeks I've had to do so, thankfully. I tried to force this afternoon, but fell asleep. Was able to get a bit of forcing in after I woke up, and Aeyrs was using a new form based off of Rin from the video linked above (I asked her if she liked the video, and she said yes, even though she was upset by it to begin with) 

, then switched back to her mimiga form. I added some furniture to the house in the wonderland that she built a while back using a tablet-like object, once again inspired by the video above, including a TV that shows what I am seeing in the living-room like area on floor 1. Also did a small bit of imagery streaming.

Overall, not a large amount of progress was made, but the fact that I could feel Aeyrs's emotion after watching Shelter was quite amazing.

The FINALE System

Current Members:

Prof

Omni, Amelia

• 2 weeks later...

Just posting a minor update to let everyone know we are still alive. Haven't forced properly for about a week, and so no progress has really been made. This is due to multiple factors, such as medication changes and schoolwork. Also, I don't really know what to do when forcing. I'll post another update in a few days I guess, either then or when we make some sort of progress.

The FINALE System

Current Members:

Prof

Omni, Amelia

Talking is the first thing to do in forcing. https://community.tulpa.info/thread-forcing-what-should-i-talk-to-my-tulpa-about

You might also want to work on visualisation in active forcing. https://community.tulpa.info/thread-visualization-improvement

For more advanced tulpas, you will want to brainstorm games and mental exercises, such as meditation to do with them.

Depending on the type of forcing, there are specific things you are supposed to do. For example, in imposition, you want to feel your tulpa's presence in the room.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.