FINALE System Progress Report (Formerly Pexium's Return to PRLand)

pexium

There's not really a first thing to do when it comes to forcing. The general guides often provide options like personality forcing, the standard narration, visualization practice, etc. - you can focus on just one these, or multiple ones at once.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I don't really know what to do when forcing.

Here, I wrote a post for Thevious about the same thing just now:

You don't have to "force"! We never forced, we just interacted normally. Our "forcing" was when we dealt with things like unclear mindvoice and blurry visualization whilst we were interacting, among other things. So you can just set aside time to spend with her, and do whatever you feel like doing (if that's usually nothing, think of something beforehand). You could go do stuff in the wonderland or talk about something, or watch something together and periodically ask her opinion on it.. And the forcing is just her doing things. The more they do stuff themselves and interact with things and people, the more you visualize them or listen to them, the better you guys will get at that stuff. That's all forcing really is. Traditional sit-down-and-focus forcing seems best suited to really early development. But once you're able to do other stuff, no reason to keep it boring!

Just doing stuff together will be as productive as forcing would be, and moreso if traditional forcing makes you bored.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who replied to my last post!

-----

We return from the shadow realm! We are not dead! And most importantly, some progress was made!

Day #: I don't even know anymore (12/3/16)

So last night I finally got myself to force again, by talking with Aeyrs about stuff. And man do I feel like a terrible host. I've been going though some hard shit myself (depression is one hell of a beast to tackle) so I didn't pay attention to her much, and she's became lonely, so I'm going to make it up to her by spending a lot more time with her from now on. She also abandoned the mimiga form completely, settling on a version of Rin from the Shelter short, but with dark green, mossy hair with small flowers growing in it. Think Angora from The Meek's hair. The hair turns red whenever she gets excited from what I can tell, but it seems to only happen sometimes. She changes her clothes on a whim, to whatever she wants, basically. She's currently wearing some sort of pink robe. Her personality has shifted a bit as well, with her being much more affectionate, excitable, and energetic than before, which is the opposite of how I am these days. A lot more hugs have resulted from this, which is something I honestly need.

Last night, however, she was also, lets say, sexually charged. I'm going to spoiler tag the mildly NSFW stuff.

So basically, she wanted me to love her in a romantic fashion. Add intrusive thoughts, and she was taking off her clothing and the such to try to get my attention, partially on her own, and partially made to do so by intrusive thoughts. The even more sexual things, however, were all intrusive thoughts, which we figured out after the fact, thankfully.

I feel as if these feelings are due to me not talking to her for too long of a timespan, making her desire to be with me into something more. That sounds about right. Anyways, I never wanted a romantic relationship to occur between me and Aeyrs, but here we are I guess, even if it's mainly romantic on her side, and mainly platonic on my side.

AEYRS'S CORNER

So I guess this is where I talk and stuff, its like an experiment in proxying or something. Don't have much to say, Pex said most of the stuff you need to know. All I know is that I love him. Don't know if it should be romantic or not though :/ .

The FINALE System

Current Members:

Pexium, Alysa (formerly known as Aphelion), Misaka, Aerys

Somewhere in the wonderland but alive and well:

Prof

Dead?/Missing?/In Stasis?:

Omni, Amelia

Oh, Hi Aeyrs! I'm not really sure how to pronounce that. If you feel you need more forcing than what you are getting, I highly suggest you try out the chat, it is easy and effective.

I think, eventually, you will be able to help with his depression. You might be able to modify his emotions, even now, tell him his thoughts are silly, and even possess during the worst of it to get things done.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

And then, there was 3.

Omni returned today! I was sleeping since he last forced for me. I woke up a few days ago. I told Pex about him yesterday, but he didn't listen. He noticed today. Well, I guess he technically returned a few days ago, but I only became aware that he returned today. Omni is also a lot more verbose than he was back when he fell into sleep, almost as verbose as Aeyrs, as if all of the forcing I did for Aeyrs also effected Omni. Is forcing effecting all existing tulpas normal? Or are we some sort of oddity?

Omni still, just like when I was making him, has no real form. Right now he is just an intense ball of purple light, which is fine by me. I want to have a snowball fight with him, and that makes it kinda hard. (Aeyrs reaaallly likes the snow area in our wonderland, she builds snowmen constantly for some reason.)

More tomorrow I guess.

The FINALE System

Current Members:

Prof

Omni, Amelia

The Fire Incident

So, last night, all 3 of us were on the lounge IRC, when someone brought up lighting things on fire. I lit the wonderland on fire. It was horrible. I had to flood the wonderland to get rid of it. Basically, Aeyrs kept setting the wonderland on fire, I kept putting it out, and eventually Omni got irritated and just flooded the whole thing with water to prevent her from making more fires. This ruined some of the snow, which pissed her off, and they argued for a little bit. I eventually told the two of them to stop, and told Aeyrs to stop lighting things on fire. I was tired, so I did stop.

At one point, Vampire was attempting to stop Ivy from following suite and lighting their wonderland on fire, and Aeyrs yelled in mindvoice something along the lines of "LIGHT IT ON FIRE!" which lead to that wonderland also being on fire after I proxied that into the IRC. I laughed quite hard when Aeyrs shouted that.

More sometime soon

The FINALE System

Current Members:

Prof

Omni, Amelia

Pexium, have you ever heard the song, "Return to Pepperland"? I only bring it up because the name of your thread reminds me of it, lol.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• 3 weeks later...

And then there was 4.

(you're lacking on updates)

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

• 3 months later...

Oh boy has it been a while. Things have changed a lot over the course of the last few months.

This system had 7 people in it (Aerys, Omni, Amelia, Aphelion, Misaka, Prof, and I) at one point, but currently has 5ish, with Prof and Omni very inactive at this time, and only 3 properly active members. Here's a quick overview of us!

-- Pexium --

I'm the main fronter and "host" of the system. I'm honestly not that interesting, just a bit quirky and a bit depressed. I'll leave the talking to the other two active members from here on out.

-- Aerys --

Hey! Long time no see, .info! Man has it been a while, I still fondly remember pex writing about me in the earlier progress reports. So uh, I'm the caretaker of the system now, watching over the others and sometimes reporting to pex but not really. I've also been raising Misaka to be a better, more active secondary member than I, and I think she has a lot to say!

-- Misaka --

Ahoy there!

Hi. Its me, Misaka. I don't really have that much to say. Actually I do, but I'll keep that for later. All I got to say right now is that being the youngest is weird, and that memory sharing is even weirder. Experiencing things for the first time but having memories of them feels so strange. Anywho, I'm like the little kid of the system sorta-but-not-really. I guess a better way to phrase it is I'm the most lighthearted and optimistic of our bunch. Hope to see you all around!

Anyways, don't expect regular updates from this PR, we are only going to post if something interesting happens, whether it be funny or important, but not daily like some other people. Good luck forcing, and stay safe.

EDIT: Oh, and if you want to talk with us, go to the Tulpa Chat discord.

The FINALE System

Current Members:

Prof

Omni, Amelia