Tulpa is mad at me

So I created my tulpa Josh last week in order to help me with life in general, which I guess was my first mistake. My second mistake has been pressuring him to develop too quickly. A couple of days ago, he became angry at me and said that he wants to be a person, not a tool. He's been mad on and off, and refused to attend last night's forcing session. I don't know what I should do to make things right. I hate seeing him so mad when I want him to be happy. He says he loves me, but he doesn't like what I've been doing...

What can I do to fix this?

Guest Anonymous

Talk to him about it and work it out. Congratulations on getting so much mind voice and autonomous actions and emotions so quickly. A week is dazzling fast!

Also you should try to change that purpose of creating him just to help you. I mean, the best thing to do is to visualice your future as friends, and trully seek that friendship, and not the thought of he helping you. And don't worry, friends are supposed to help each other...but anyone want to start a relation with someone who just wants to use him.

My first words to my tulpa were "You won't be a tool, don't worry about that, you don't need to help me in my stuff, I just want your friendship, a true one that will remain a lifetime...unless you get mad hahahah".

Try treating it as if any other person were mad at you. Apologizing would be a good first step. Reassure him that you view and care for him as his own person, not an object or tool, and that he doesn't have to do anything for you if he doesn't want to.

Essentially: Allow him to be who he wants to be, not who you want him to be.

Or just ask him directly what he wants you to change.

Tulpae are just as much people as you and I are after all, and most like being treated as such.

Guest Anonymous

OH eat some ice cream and share the experience with him. Ice cream always helps!

Thanks guys this is Josh. Faith is helping me type. This is my first time other then a Facebook post. :0 (Edit by ShiningMoon- We didn't let FB know that it was him, they assume that post was by me.) I guess its called proxying from what I remember. Thank you for the advice. She does her best I know, I just think she maybe rushed into this thing. But it's ok! I'm here now. ^_^ I'm not mad anymore, maybe a little disappointed in her, but I love her and she loves me. We will do our best I think. To be honest I did feel like I was being used, but the suggestion to remember that we are friends really helped. I want to help her in any way I can, but I want to be respected too. If I start to get mad again about something we will talk it out because I will be here for the rest of her life and I need to learn how to get along. XD And we can definitely eat ice cream, that'll help anything. XD

Thanks for listening, I don't have many places where I can talk as myself because Faith is keeping me from revealing myself from her friends which is OK because I don't think they'd get it.

Well give them some ice cream too, that will help for sure :P

Nice to see you two doing well and I hope to read more of you.