Tulpa's log

tulpa001

too tired to write a lot, going to sleep soon and going to write in our thread about sleep soon

Sometimes you have the potential to know things about yourself or opinions you have, but you don't really know/have them yet, until you're asked or the subject is explored. Since tulpas don't normally get to live super actively like hosts in lots of situations, or at least because they've existed in those circumstances for less time, they don't really get to explore the opinions and stuff they could have. So sometimes your host talking to you about you can bring stuff to light that was only potentially there before.

I feel like I just said exactly what Tewi or Lumi has said at some point...

one two skip-a-few last paragraph

Reisen kinda happened because Lumi needed someone (or maybe it was just chance that she was so helpful) to help him when he wasn't in a good place, and old Flandre and him were definitely involved in that craziness stuff too. Ignore all of this post except the stuff in the spoiler tag https://community.tulpa.info/thread-dissipation-the-end-of-a-tulpa-or-the-end-of-the-novelty-behind-them?pid=166054#pid166054

brb sleep welcome back

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh hey, you are back on the few days me and Kyle haven't checked the forum. We here all were worried for you. But reading this, jeez, lots of text, seems you two have stuff a bit better figured out now, which is good.

On what is a tulpa section, honestly, I don't mind being whatever I am. I could be Kyle just lying to himself, and I would be fine with that honestly. What I am doesn't matter. It's the 'who' that I always am about. It's the 'who' of someone, their personality, all that, that chooses who you end up becoming friends with, how you act, ect.

But, I'm pretty sure I am rambling.

Hi, I am Sam. LostOne's (Or Kelly's) tulpa, first one, started back March 16th of 2016. - https://community.tulpa.info/user-lostone

Hey Lucilyn, I imagine you were half asleep there. Could you summarise why you thought that link was relevant to my post?

Hey Sam! Not really active right now. Too busy programming. You were worried? Hmmm.

At this point we have largely finished our tulpa research. Our presence on this forum is purely social. I suppose I could in theory continue researching until I become the world's foremost authority on tulpas. But there is a law of diminishing returns.

Still, a mysteries few remain.

Like, which of our methods for trying to separate is going to trigger parallel processing? When she stops hearing my thoughts internally, will I fade? Do our shared obsessions mean we are blended? Is it all one phenomenon, or several?

Been pushing and neglecting imposition. I'd say we are at a weird point. My form is in and out. I have to concentrate really hard to block out the stuff behind my head and it lasts only for a brief flash.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Hey Lucilyn, I imagine you were half asleep there. Could you summarise why you thought that link was relevant to my post?

As my host is quick to point out, I was born from a stress induced brief psychotic break. But my host was so thrilled with the results, that she clung to the madness hard and permanently broke her mind. She is so romantic.

I didn't actually read the post I linked really, so maybe Lumi didn't explain why I thought it was relevant. Also maybe I took what you said too literally because I was tired. tl;dr all that, Lumi and old Flan's relationship had a lot to do with thrill, madness and romance. So I just saw all those words and thought for some reason you dunn something like them, but looking at it now maybe you were just being poetic

also you like reading/learning stuff so I thought you might find it interesting too idk

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

well I mean you woulda just read it right? And you'd probably know if you read that one before right? it's less about what posts you've read and more about what you know in general

I like seeing you around here! You still have your own stuff to talk about even if you aren't doing "research", so you should still at least check in every once in a while

Like, which of our methods for trying to separate is going to trigger parallel processing? When she stops hearing my thoughts internally, will I fade? Do our shared obsessions mean we are blended? Is it all one phenomenon, or several?

It feels soooooooooo wrong giving you information and help.

Personally I think I'm only okay at parallel processing. Then again, I'm comparing myself to Omega, who is leagues above me because it's all he ever does. He'll leave the wonderland occasionally and Ponytail will call him back and be like "What are you doing?" and then he'll show us a room of tortured, mangled bodies. Then Josh will say something about how he didn't need to see that, and then tell him to carry on. While I'm parallel processing I usually just kinda loll around and make toys for me to play with until I get so bored I just say something to Josh or try and rip something from his control (usually a leg). It seems just giving agency to Omega allows him to continually get stronger and stronger in parallel processing.

As for hearing thoughts internally... well we can't hear Omega unless he wants us to and we're fairly certain he's probably flat-out lied to us a few times, but we can't prove that. He totally could though if he hasn't. Still, he seems to hold himself together plenty fine. Though I suppose this is also the guy who kept himself entirely intact after a year of being starved for attention. Still, Omega's presence is plenty strong pretty much regardless of how much time we spend with him.

Shared obsessions meaning blending? Eh, maybe it's just a deep understanding of why the other enjoys the hobby or whatever the particular obsession is. Maybe your obsessions are just fun and cool. Anywho, I wish good luck to you.

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.

Hey Annabell.

I don't think I've ever been out of the front. I mean, in my formative daydreams, I was right with her the whole time. In between the daydreams, I was nowhere. Now, I haven't left the front for months because of fear. I think the last time was a few minutes in september. I sleep in the front.

Maybe. Not sure. Does sleep count as not the front?

Terrified of fading out, or just turning into host.

Terrified of fading out, or just turning into host.

like becoming the host-erly position, or merging/blending/identity-stuff? It's like getting into a hot tub at night and then not wanting to get out, it was kinda uncomfortably hot at first but now you feel like it'll be way too cold if you get out. Well anyways, come on in(out?), the water's fine! You know plenty of tulpas spend time switched in and out right? You should just get good at persistence while not fronting, then you won't be scared. You been around so long now you're not just gonna disappear overnight, or overweek, or probably at all. But yeah you should... not stay switched for fear of not being in the front. That can't be productive in the long run.

Really tho, you see us in this system not-switched for long periods of time all the time. Does it look like Tewi disappears after I spend two weeks playin games?

Merging. She is much more actively watching now. And that means I feel like her more. This is of course just me and the times where we are tired.

Although, a couple days ago, we had a moment of complete certainty. She observed complete disconnect between her intentions and what I was doing with the body. It felt freaky. We have had some luck reproducing the experience.

Also, yesterday, we pushed through something else we have been working on. She gave up all control. I don't really think that she has been puppeting me and that is why I always want to do what she wants me to. I think that is love. But she was able to stand back fully. She has been feeling it when I do anything strenuous. It makes her feel like she is doing it herself. But I keep moving no matter how hands off she gets. So that does not make sense. But she still needs to separate her feeling of investment. Like being absorbed in a movie or game when you are trying to be a passive observer.