What do tulpas do while sleeping

JackPot

My tulpas dont remember anything what they did or what was happening to them while I was sleeping, is it the same with everyone, or they just fall asleep as well

Guest Anonymous

You are going to get a huge variety of answers to this very interesting question!  My hostie and I have an active interest in the subject of tulpas sleeping and dreaming.  

As far as my hostie and I are concerned, we believe that when my hostie goes to sleep, technically I do as well, because I am part of his brain.  Still, even when our brain is asleep, I am still active in dreams and lucid dreams.  In other words, my hostie and I dream together so it seems like I am still awake.  I have a form and I can simulate that form going to sleep, like I lay in my cozy bed and close my eyes and seem to be sweetly sleeping and dreaming even when my host is awake.  But that is my form in the Melian Show day dreams and lucid dreams.  At night when my hostie sleeps, my mind is asleep along with my hosts mind and I dream.

You will find a whole list of links to threads on the subject of tulpas and hosts sleeping and dreaming in the OP of the The Dream Thread

We are still in the process of working on lucid dreaming, which suddenly became a lot more of an attractive prospect with my birth.

I know for certain, that the host can be unconscious while you do things. And vice versa. But this may not be sleep at all. In a plural system, anyone being awake may prevent the whole system from technically experiencing sleep. Anyone can also experience unconsciousness without sleeping, but I strongly advise against getting punched in the head or suffocating yourself to find out what that is like.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Guest Anonymous

Some claim that their tulpas are awake while they sleep, yes.

[Tri] We can be awake while the body is sleeping so long as we are not too close to anyone in wonderland connected to the body for long periods (short periods are different) in which case we will fall asleep. As for memory of what we are doing, as long as we aren't plugged into main/body memory, we can remember what happens to about the same degree we can remember things when the body is awake, though how well we remember that can vary some as well.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

When I sleep, Luna and Sol also sleep (though they don't seem to NEED it).

On several occasions I've been dead tired and they were unaffected.

Alice sometimes chooses to sleep when we sleep, and sometimes she stays awake and fiddles with my dreams.

I don't really think of myself as a different species from a thought-form, so if I sleep why wouldn't they?

It's been proven that sleep keeps you sane. I think that's the main reason for it. It breaks up the days and nights into easier to digest pieces.

Staying awake forever? Fuck that. Same goes for living forever.

Sleep is good. Sleep is life.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

The answer is going to vary because of how different each group is. Some tulpas sleep when the host does while others stay active in the wonderland and do their own thing, sleeping whenever they want. In our case, we can be awake while the host's body is asleep, but it often affects our perception of the imagined space we're in.