Lumi's Dreaming Thread; Dreams of Moon

Luminesce

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah sleep is weird like that. Oh well, you'll figure it out eventually. Btw, hi Mamizou.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

I HAD ANOTHER LUCID DREAM!!!!!!!! Nothing happened again! PROGRESS!!!

This song is the cutest happiest nicest thing and I hope it makes you as happy as me

[video=youtube]

So even though I woke up at 6AM yesterday I was tired enough to sleep again by 5PM, and I went to bed knowing I'd get woken up by fireworks at 10PM and figured I might as well use that as a way to be slightly awake for a bit right?

this song is really really distracting me lol, cannot chairdance and type at the same time- "Dancing, music!" "Let's be, happy!"

so I fell asleep by 6PM, slept for 4 hours to 10PM, was woken up by fireworks, then I was awake for about 20 minutes to 10:20 then I was like half-asleep but not dreaming yet for 20 more to 10:40, then I guess fireworks woke me back up and I was awake for another 20 minutes (still lying down ready to sleep though) and I think I fell asleep at 11:00PM

and when I woke up at midnight I'd had a lucid dream!

"Leap on, leap on!"

IDEK how it started lol! I was just sorta lucid after a point, like if our dreams are vivid we're so good at knowing we're dreaming it practically just happens so I think we know what to aim for NOW! Anyways since it wasn't a super big deal realization I don't think I did any dream stabilization or "protocol" at first, just tried again what I did last time. I GUESS I was in our room again because I got to try again at opening our door to a new place again. I was practicing in my mind what to do before I went to bed, which was, once you're looking at the closed door imagine you're already in the place you want to be, pretend everything behind you is the place behind where you're gonna wind up, and then you can open the door really expecting to see where you wanted to be

and I DID! The bottom of the super nostalgic staircase (yeh) at our grandma's house, opening a door that isn't even there x3

It was even night too! So I walked up the stairs and it wasn't the MOST detailed walkin' like in my last dream but I didn't fall or anything lol, got up to the room's door and it was still dark and I stood in front of it for a sec remembering what it looked like (I think technically there was a level of visualization going on, so maybe we can still visualize even though we can't impose) in the room and trying to expect to see Tewi, but I opened it and she wasn't there, tried to see Reisen when I looked at our bed and she wasn't there, no Flan or Lumi in the other either. So then I walked back out and down the stairs and had no ideas in mind but to do something while I was still lucid, which is the #1 way to become not lucid

so I walked out to the front yard (where the hek was I goin tho) and oh wait I need to stay lucid, so I rubbed my hands together, but I really did just kinda keep going who knows where and the dream turned into a really vivid/lucid non-lucid dream. which like, was still really cool, pro lucid dreamers usually end up doing that where they just let their dreams happen but stay lucid for'em. anyways idk, stuff happened, I remember sneaking around a secret second-level between the first and "third" floors of our grandma's house that was now a mansion, looking over some rails and seeing a mansion-y party going on lol, it was pretty dang cool but boy I was not lucid dreaming from there anymore, still vivid though (something that comes with vivid dreams is like an awareness of your thoughts, y'know, like real life, so even if you/we aren't lucid we're still thinking pretty clearly - that's why we become lucid so easily in them tho)

That's it! dream trailed off into slightly less vivid dreaming, I woke up and was like YES ^^ and just went back to sleep I guess, had some more normal (interesting for me as always) dreams until like 4AM

yyyyyeeeeeeesssssssssssssss I'm doing it! a long time ago Tewi said once we start lucid dreaming it'll be easier to do because we'll get more used to that state of being lucid and it'll be easier to stumble into it even on accident, and since stumbling into lucid dreams on accident is my key to success right now that means THIS IS GOOD THINGS

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

guess I had an almost-lucid dream, me and a couple people were walkin on some water that definitely looked like it had sharks in it and we were going to go diving and I was scrutinizing whether or not there were in fact sharks, and when we were gonna go underwater I thought something like "I should practice controlling the dream environment by changing what it'll look like underwater" but I only got like my legs under the water because it was solid enough to walk on, and I was totally not lucid from there and I think the dream was only underwater for like 10 seconds before it totally drifted off again

that one was from waking up, being really tired, getting up and going to the bathroom and turning the light on (we normally wouldn't) to try and wake myself up quickly, going back to bed and thinking for at least a few minutes about what I should do the next time I'm lucid, which was focus on making my form myself and then dancing in the rain in the front yard of our grandma's house. It'll happen! I can do that much! I just don't know when because getting lucid is the hard part, but I'll learn to control our dreams I swear

It's hard to do WBTB because we're totally random levels of tired throughout the night every night, and we're always in danger of not being able to fall back asleep (main problem with the REM-Dreamer) which translates to at least 40 minutes of being awake then falling asleep randomly, assuming we were specifically trying to let our thoughts drift off so we could sleep, otherwise it's permanent awakeness

but anyways, guess I can try and get a little more awake than that if I'm so tired.. maybe playing a quick game of something on our DS, or something?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

I said stuff here https://community.tulpa.info/thread-full-promises?pid=207901#pid207901

Tonight's a fancy blood moon (eclipse and also a full moon ofc) and that sounds like the awesomest time for Lumi to finally have a lucid dream, so I'm gonna let him try tonight (just figure I'm having the best luck so far otherwise I woulda switched back already) and hopefully it happens! if not it's up to him if he wants to keep trying himself or switch back with me

'cus you'd think I have the best dreams, and I usually do, but last night I had two lame ones that definitely ended on negative notes, and a couple of coolish ones that didn't make up for'em. Guess I'm glad they're usually more fun

GL Lumi!

yeah it's the thought that counts, why would it matter if we were asleep anyway?

Dunno, I thought you guys were thinking about watching the eclipse before faling asleep or something. Good luck anyways!

Lumi watched the last one as a live broadcast from Australia