Lumi's Dreaming Thread; Dreams of Moon

In reference to her last post, Lucilyn is really something special.

Don't know why, but she woke up rather consciously every cycle starting from 2 hours in last night. She was pretty much talking to me every time she woke up, might have had something to do with it. Made it easy to get up at 7AM I suppose. I'm going to bed around 10 tonight too, we may have the beginning of a sleeping schedule in the works. I'll be around, honestly, probably until Pokebank comes out. Seems like Lumi, Flan and Lucilyn all want to take turns playing Moon. So as Lumi said a long time ago, we may be less progress more Pokemon for the time following Pokebank's release. We've spent a little over 200 hours preparing our team for the game, which really seems a bit ridiculous. But so far it seems to make Lumi and Lucilyn both happy when they see it, so perhaps it'll be worth it. Either way, I won't be fronting for that time.

For now, I'm thinking about studying some Japanese. Lucilyn was watching JoJo (Part 4) with our brother and told me she actually understood some of what they were saying, and it would be fun if she understood more. So basic vocabulary is the goal I guess. As for dreaming, attempting dream recall in the first place seems to be progress, so I'll do that. Really do it. You can quote me on this.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was pretty hard to get up this morning. For some reason I thought I was getting up at 6, but wanted to go back to sleep too much. I won't say "was too tired", just a strong urge to go back to sleep. Woke up at 7 and struggled with convincing myself not to go back to sleep for 20 minutes, at which point I got so annoyed with the internal debate that I just got up anyways. Was definitely "tired" and kind of cold. But I'm saying it now, the way to make this work is not to give in to being too tired and sleeping in more. The body will learn that it needs to make use of the time it has to sleep and can't just inefficiently sleep 10+ hours every day. If it's tired at 7AM when I get up, it should sleep sooner, and make better use of that time. I'm adamant about this. Precedent set by Steve Pavlina during his many experimentations with sleep, both with polyphasic and just normal sleep. I completely believe that teaching the mind sleeping in is okay makes it lazier and less efficient with the sleep it does get. The feeling I get in the morning before ~10 hours isn't tiredness, it's an urge to go back to sleep. They are not the same thing.

Considering how hard it was for me to get up though, I'm not sure I can make the others uphold this schedule. Hopefully Nintendo releases Pokebank on the last day of the month so I can have time to establish this sleep schedule before switching back with them.

More Ruxia. I like all of our Ruxia albums a lot, including the two songs of Flower, Sun and Moon that aren't on our ipod. Here's one of them.

[video=youtube]

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

I had a quasi-lucid dream, or a lucid experience, last night. In the dream, Lumi was walking around doing things with an IRL friend of his when, for whatever reason, he/"I" did a reality check and assured we were dreaming. It had the feeling that we already sort of knew. We told our friend we were dreaming, "and he might be too" (trying to imply to the dream NPC they might be his friend dreaming rather than just an NPC, which they were). But we followed no rules whatsoever and continued the dream as normal. The intention was probably to play it out lucidly, but we lost lucidity nearly immediately. That's what happens.

I'm not sure I would call that experience a lack of discipline. We haven't talked to that friend in 4+ years, just until recently, as they've returned from a mission (lots of Mormons around us). The dream had the sort of IRL-feel of just wasting time during their school's lunch hour, which him and Lumi did pretty consistently every day for years. Rather than strike me/us as "a dream", it was more like we'd gained more clarity over the situation/environment. Basically, it was a fairly unusual scenario for us. There may be something to be said for a non-WBTB lucid experience happening on literally day 3 of this enforced sleeping schedule.

Oh well. It was good while it lasted.

Pokebank is officially out, so not only is my time to establish the schedule up, they're probably going to stay up way too late playing this game. I asked which of the three likely candidates (Lucilyn, Lumi or Flandre) wanted to switch to start playing, Lumi said "Maybe", Lucilyn said "ME!", and Flandre said "Her?". So I guess I'm switching with Lucilyn. At some point in the (hopefully) near future, she'll be switching with Flandre or Lumi. If it's Lumi, Flan will probably be around at least passively imposed if not switched soon thereafter.

Unless they plan to play for more than 16 hours a day, there's really no reason to stay up all night... Waking up earlier means playing the game earlier. You think I can convince her of that..?

I am going to sleep at 10 like a good Pokemon trainer :)

I mean, uh, whatever I am if not a Pokemon trainer

love this game and love our team

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Lucid dreaming Pokemon battles. That would be fun right?

Also damn Lucilyn if your outlook on life isn't just about the best I've ever seen. If I could even start to emulate that I think I'd be set for life!

:)

I woke up in the 7's and was soupr tired, so I got our DS off the nightstand and put it in front of me. And almost fell back asleep! I 'woke up' at 7:59 exactly, and then played pokemon for about 90 minutes before getting breakfast and being here. Hi!

I am SUPER loving Pokemon, everything about this game is great! I really like seeing everyones' different characters, all their outfits and hairstyles and stuff, and I love how happy the game is and the trainers are, and I love our team. And we're using the EXP share this time around so that we can play with whoever we want whenever and not have to worry about EXP distribution, it's great! It's great it's great, I'm having a good time. Waking up early isn't getting any easier but maybe we're getting better at dealing with it not being easy.

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

yeah idk what to say today, to be totally honest I'm barely remembering dreams at all, even when I just wake up. All I remember is 6:40 - 7:59 as I was 85% asleep and 15% trying to tell myself to not be asleep

being actually tired so early, and consistently, is super weird. I mean, it's kinda nice to just be able to go to sleep and not have to worry about daylight or people making noise I guess. But getting up in the morning is so hard...

here's the other other Ruxia song Tewi was gonna post. I wanted to listen to Instrument Flight Rules but then I remembered this one, they're not that totally different, it's okay. Ours is just better.

[video=youtube]

Waking up is so hard! Really really hard. Past me told future me that I remembered some dreams through the night. I don't remember them at all now, but I believe past me. Also it's midnight, even our mormon friends stayed up past 10 tonight because it's a friday. So I'm pretending it's just a weekend thing and I'll go back to a normal schedule on monday. Dude I will not be able to get up send help in the form of Tewi

idk going to sleep now I guess. Strange thing, I was actually stomach-growling hungry about 45 minutes after I woke up, lying in bed playing pokemon. Usually we don't get hungry-hungry for at least a few hours after we wake up. Maybe having a normal sleeping schedule will make us more normal. That being said, I keep looking at the time at like 6pm and being like "... Do I really have to go to sleep in 4 hours?" The days feel so short... And usually when we think that it's because we didn't wake up early, but I did wake up early. The day FEELS short, but I literally thought back to something that happened today and thought it was yesterday. But it wasn't because it wasn't, so pfft, it's like our brain categorized this day into two days. Like we woke up at 6pm or something. well whatever we'll see how this keeps go-ing

I woke up at 7 not really tired but couldn't not go back to sleep, and I ended up sleeping until 10:50 I think. But it's okay (?) because I'm going to sleep not too late tonight. I had really crappy pizza from some kid party place that just made me feel bleh. Btw we don't have "pizza nightmares" or "ice cream nightmares" or anything like that, eating before bed is ok. Just not great because your stomach stops digesting much while you sleep. But anyways we don't have nightmares in the first place, but pizza and ice cream and stuff don't make our dreams/sleep any worse really.

anyways I can't think of anything else so, good night!

Hmmmm, I don't know. I woke up at like 10:30, I kind of played games all day/was kind of bored, don't reeaaaally remember dreams, and I'm going to sleep an hour earlier tonight. Yeah I got nothing sorry, good night

here's a cool picture at least

363x562http://68.media.tumblr.com/46484e2040a353c67dd7db7a73ac2ab6/tumblr_mo0jcmzYL01qij426o9_500.png[/img]