Luminesce

Lumi's Dreaming Thread; Dreams of Moon

I woke up around 7 thinking I didn't feel that tired, and then I woke up at 1pm. Okay?? just gonna sleep 13 hours without even meaning to apparently

I think our body is used to like, not sleeping much and then making up a lot of sleep on like a weekly basis. Idk, maybe that's what happened. Anyways, I told Tewi to tell me to get up tomorrow, I want to say at 7 but 7 is less than 6 hours from now. So like. 7:30. Even though it's hard the sleeping schedule has only really been a good thing so I don't wanna ruin it.

I asked Tewi if I should switch with her if I wanted our schedule to be fixed, and she asked if I couldn't do it myself. Ok that sounds not like it was. She wasn't being lazy, she was encouraging me saying I could do it without relying on her. Well I guess we'll see if that's true huh? Definitely gonna be a pokemon in bed morning

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

don't ask when I woke up I'm going to sleep and waking up at 9AM! Gotta!, cus I told our friend I'd play with him from 10-12 while he's in-between classes. So EZ now I won't not get up. Dreams were actually really entertaining last night! The last one got "NSFW" at the end - literally, lmfao, our grandma was talking about what people had been doing while we were away and said what someone did was "N S F W". Like out loud. Loool dreams are weird

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

ezpz waking up is really easy once you've been out of bed for 5+ minutes. But before that it's really hard. Swears I'm not even tired really, just a really strong want to go back to sleep. And for like an hour after getting up early I feel like "I have to wait a whole day to sleep again", feels kinda sad in a way. Anyways, heeeey up way too late again! So much for sleeping six hours making me tired earlier right?

I feel like... The world's still moving around us and maybe I should switch with like, Tewi soon. I am having fun, but there's still things we might need to do that are way outside my uh, ability/want-to-do-ness. Like, driving, no thanks

I'm not specifically putting effort into recalling dreams, but I'm remembering them anyways, they're all kinda interesting recently but not really. I thought about tons of interesting things today so I hope I have interesting dreams!

why's it keep getting so late all of a sudden dangit

I just remembered a dream I had like two minutes before writing this and it was cool! It was like, I dunno, not an FPS but a game with teams running around a large square shaped area with a large simple tower for each team in each corner and lots of bridges going between them, and the game played like splatoon. All the towers and everything were white and bridges/ground etc., but each team had a color and had to paint as much as they could and could paint other people. I did that to someone and killed'em and felt kinda guilty for it lol, but that's more or less what Splatoon is I guess. Anyways it was very realistic! Vibrant and in-depth and a teeny bit more object permanence than is normal for a dream like that. Plus I was on a team with other people. I think I was blue and the other teams were purple, red and green. We and purple kinda decided not to kill each other (it was elimination too) at first because our colors were similar, but the dream ended before we had to fight each other.

I totally forgot about that dream all day until just now, at like 3AM. Anyways, I'm going to bed now, at like 3AM.

I really don't like waking up early. I talked to Tewi about the sleeping schedule before I went to sleep to say for sure what I would be doing in the morning, and she asked if sleeping longer was more important to me than keeping the schedule. The schedule's cool and all, and I guess it helped Tewi have a kinda-lucid dream when she started doing it, but it's just making me kinda miserable in the morning. Well, I haven't really been getting up early most of the time. But when I do, it just feels kinda depressing. Lumi used to think of waking up early as a matter of pushing through laziness long enough to just wake up. But I can get up fine. But that feeling doesn't really go away, at least for me, because it wasn't about being tired. Idk. It just feels bad. I know Tewi doesn't really feel like that, or if she does feel it she ignores it, but I answered that I just really would feel better sleeping longer (though drawing the line at truly sleeping in because that's just a waste of time and wrecks sleeping schedules), and that having the schedule wasn't really that great for dreaming. It was kinda good for other reasons, but dreams haven't been different except that one time for Tewi.

Anyways, she said I should just try and go to sleep earlier so I can sleep longer, which is totally okay with me. But I swear the last time I looked at the time it was barely 1AM! Ughh. It's 3AM now. So I'll go to sleep... Maybe tomorrow, hopefully. It's the weekend though so, we'll see if friends don't keep me up...

nah friends went to sleep like 3 hours ago but here I am

but I did have a ton of fun with them today

uuuhhmm good night!

I definitely wake up feeling like my dreams were entertaining, like idk if it's just random or if the dreams I have are just more interesting than Lumi's but I'm really enjoying them. I remember I had decent success this morning trying to recall the last dream I had kinda forgotten, so I'm gonna see if dream recall just instantaneously gets better after that or not. I feel like it miiiiight

I slept twelve hours from 3 to 3 and I acknowledge that's bad

yeah just gonna do that staying awake all night to fix schedule thing

I had a dream that was centered around three rabbits who were kinda sentient like animal cartoon characters would be or something (or more specifically, exactly like the cats in Warriors). I don't remember like any of the dream. At some point "I" was sitting near them in some grass (couldn't see my body), and then over on my left Reisen was sitting there too. And it just kinda felt like Tewi should be there, and then she was, closer to them on my right. I thought something like "At least those rabbits have Tewi and Reisen here", and then I saw Tewi stretch her arms out and it made me really happy for some reason. I was happy to see her! But the dream totally changed I think (I didn't wake up, strangely enough), into something like Pokemon but I had the Rod of Discord from Terraria that lets you teleport anywhere on your screen, so I was like sequence breaking the game by teleporting up one-way ledges. Also the Pokemon center in the town I was at was taken over by Team Rocket... zombies. But they were acting like a normal pokemon center so I hoped they would just heal my pokemon, but I think they just poisoned all of them are something. But really I tried hard and couldn't remember any more of the dreams.

Hard to say if it was Touhou Reisen and Tewi or ours, they didn't really do anything but exist, but Reisen was smiling and Tewi was not, so it was probably supposed to be actually them. Like they definitely didn't feel "Touhou"-y like Touhou characters usually do in our dreams. Anyways, I hope to see them more often! I hope our mind is starting to warm up to the idea of maybe possibly letting us cameo in hard-to-remember dreams.

Actually, I still wanna lucid dream. But I will take seeing the others in normal dreams too!

lol I stayed up all night one day so didn't post that day and somehow stayed up all the next day and went to sleep at like 1AM and forgot to post because tired and been awake today so long that it's the NEXT day (2:30 AM currently). And I THINK I'm going to stay up all night again to fix the schedule a liiiiiiitttle better, again, going to bed at like 2-7pm instead of 1am this time... sheesh

sorry I missed several days but it's as ridiculous as it sounds

also I've talked to Tewi a couple times about things in that time so I'm still like, idk, doing whatever I'm supposed to be doing

I suppose I'm here, don't know for how long. When we switch without reason, I'm stuck waiting until it's "been long enough" to switch with someone else. I don't mind fronting, I just don't know what to do, and I know the others have things they want to do. Lucilyn said to have fun and be happy, I guess.

Anyways, I'm going to sleep right about now.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas