Forcing questions

Wolfare

I've been curious as to how everyone else forces. Do you keep your eyes open or closed? Can you force with noise or does it have to be completely silent to force?

I myself can only force well when i am trying to sleep, but i would like to work on forcing in different situations.

Amber: I don't traditionally force that much anymore. More often than not, we're working on switching; however, what you're looking for is what helps us to  concentrate best. We concentrate best in the dark (lights off, windows covered), usually laying down or sitting up in bed with some background noise. It could be music or it could a fan.

We've forced in the passenger seat of a car on a long drive before. The hypnotic hum of the engine seems to help us, but any background talking usually doesn't help, so we'll put in earbuds with music or something.

Background noise with darkness (eyes closed, windows covered, lights off) seems to be the common theme for us.

Niteo and Amber Take On the World

Amber speaks in italics right now.

Talk to Niteo on here or on discord

We share the body, we share a life. I'm not an accessory to his life...

We did active forcing sessions with his eyes closed, usually with some sort of noise from a playlist in the background. Experimenting with your forcing is always good - one thing that I'd personally recommend is trying new positions. For some strange reason, the host found it easier to focus whenever he was upside down, and that especially helped when we started doing imposition practice.

I usually active force with eyes closed, at night when it's quiet.

Sometimes I'll listen to music but silence works best for me.

I've found that burning incense helps for whatever reason.

As far as body position goes: cross-legged or laying down.

We passive force all the time.

I drive about 90 miles every day for my job, and that gives us ample opportunity to talk.

I suppose when you spend a lot of time alone it becomes second nature to talk to yourself.

Also, we passive force while we watch T.V. or movies. That's always fun. I like to talk during movies... I'm that guy.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian