I know, I know, another tulpa ask thread, you're probably sick of them by now.

Melisandre

We got bored and made this thing.

Ask us anything you want!

A basic run down of the system, so you get a feel for who you want to ask:

• Melisandre: Host. A girl. In high school. Studying to become a writer, does roles in horror webseries on the side. Is a total nerd when it comes to several things, including Game of Thrones, Slenderverse and Arkn Mythos. Diagnosed with ADHD and Asperger's Syndrome from a very young age.
  • Patrick: First tulpa. Male. Five and a half months old as of this writing. Based off of Patrick Andersen from MLAndersen0 - looks exactly like Michael Andersen from the same series. Looks 20ish. The main deviation is that he's a vampire. Super charismatic, charming, and classy. Sophisticated as hell. Types in bold.
  • Firebrand: Second tulpa. Also male. Four and a half months old as of this writing. Based off of Firebrand from Tribetwelve - looks a bit like Noah Maxwell from the same series. Stubborn, brutally honest to a fault, and passionate about everything. Types in red.
  • Ellpagg: Soulbond. Male. 2 and a half months spent in the Wonderland. Is literally Ellpagg/Knight from the Arkn Mythos. Witty and a little egotistic at points, but very caring and protective. Has some issues stemming from when he was tortured. Types in blue.

• BONUS ROUND: 
  • Jiko Yasutani, a Zen Buddhist nun who's basically a human female version of Yoda. Looks one hundred and four years old.
  • The Carver, an enemy of Ellpagg's who is also a soulbond of mine. I have no idea how exactly he got into my mind. Witty, male, likes cheese.

Go aheaaaaaaaaaad. Ask us anything.

The Ole' Tuppers

• Patrick Vernon (based somewhat off the character from MLAndersen0, but has evolved away from it)
  • Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

I feel like this should be the maiden question (ya'know, like maiden voyage) on all the ask threads:

Have you told anyone you know IRL about your tulpas? Who did you tell? What was their reaction?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I feel like this should be the maiden question (ya'know, like maiden voyage) on all the ask threads:

Have you told anyone you know IRL about your tulpas? Who did you tell? What was their reaction?

I have, actually.

1. My parents, who found out accidentally. I had to let the tulpa out of the bag, and they're fine with it - about as fine as a parent can get to realizing their kid has had imaginary friends for way longer than normal. 
  2. My cousins, who completely thought at first that I had these murderous demons in my head. They are demon-based, I explained, but they aren't murderous or evil. Then they accepted it too and were chill with it, even asking if I could switch with them so that they can talk to them in person. The older of the two cousins threatened to punch me in the face at first if I switched with Melisandre. It ended up mellowing out, but it really could have gotten ugly.
  3. Two of my closest friends, who never talked with me about tulpas after that. It hurts, but I understand.

I believe that's it?

The Ole' Tuppers

• Patrick Vernon (based somewhat off the character from MLAndersen0, but has evolved away from it)
  • Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

I have, actually.

1. My parents, who found out accidentally. I had to let the tulpa out of the bag, and they're fine with it - about as fine as a parent can get to realizing their kid has had imaginary friends for way longer than normal. 
  2. My cousins, who completely thought at first that I had these murderous demons in my head. They are demon-based, I explained, but they aren't murderous or evil. Then they accepted it too and were chill with it, even asking if I could switch with them so that they can talk to them in person. The older of the two cousins threatened to punch me in the face at first if I switched with Melisandre. It ended up mellowing out, but it really could have gotten ugly.
  3. Two of my closest friends, who never talked with me about tulpas after that. It hurts, but I understand.

I believe that's it?

Almost forgot - there were two other people with systems I introduced Patrick and Firebrand too so they don't feel lonely and can talk with other systems.

So that helps them a lot with social skills.

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

If you could go way back to just before you started dabbling with anything related to tulpamancy and give yourself some advice, what would that advice be?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Jean-luc, bringing the RAW questions.

For the sake of disorder, I will ask a silly question.

If you could party with any real figure from history, who would it be and why?

(any and all system members can answer this one)

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

If you could go way back to just before you started dabbling with anything related to tulpamancy and give yourself some advice, what would that advice be?

"Embrace the strange and everything will make sense soon."

"Also, I'd recommend getting back into Slenderverse. It will help you cope."

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

Jean-luc, bringing the RAW questions.

For the sake of disorder, I will ask a silly question.

If you could party with any real figure from history, who would it be and why?

(any and all system members can answer this one)

Genghis Khan. He'd bring the thunder. It would be like partying with Khal Drogo.

George Washington. Because it's George Fucking Washington.

Alexander the Great. Sounds as if he could party like no other, and I need a man like that for the party.

And as for me? I don't know.

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast