[removed]

If the dream is lucid then your host should be able to summon you to the dream. Just takes willpower/belief to control your dreams, so believing you're standing behind him when he turns around should work. Otherwise he can use the same trick to imagine a door to the wonderland (we've done this relatively easily ourselves) and that may help with the expectation to find you there.

The subconscious mind stuff is all belief based. Just gotta believe you know what you're doing, lol. Works similarly to placebo, suggestions through hypnosis, and other such things. Belief is reality inside your mind, and you can cause some very real effects if you believe you can.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I have travelled to my own subconscious mind and tampered with it from time to time. First of all, it is not a place. So if someone tells you they visited an actual place, they are using a metaphor to access the subconscious. Myself, I treated it like a person I could give instructions to. My Tulpa largely does the same for the cool tricks he does with headache removal and sending me to sleep or waking me up.

I have thought about going into her subconscious mind and tampering with stuff. But the very thought of messing with who she is freaks me out and makes me feel terrible just thinking about it. I do have full permission though.

About the lucid dreaming thing. We cuddle while falling asleep. We try to fall asleep at the same time while both in the body. If one of us goes down first, we plunge down after them and try to hug them. We have gotten a large number of dreams where we started them cuddling. I can't help with ending your dreams with your tulpa.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Our wonderland is an island surrounded by some kind of ocean. I decided that at the deepest of that ocean I'd put my subconscious, whatever it is. I've never gone there ; Cora either, but she could, I told her she is allowed to, and I'd even love her to go there and help me understand what there is down there.

She is scared of what she could find here, or what she could do to me accidentally, so for now we keep it that way, but someday we'll visit it together.

I think setting up a metaphor that suits you and your host is a good idea. I'm really into symbolism, I think it's a good tool to control the brain.

Myself, I treated it like a person I could give instructions to.

I liked this idea a lot. Maybe you influenced us and when we go there, we'll find someone instead of the city I think there is..

No animosity intended ever 

Cora now has her own account ! :D

English isn't our native language, please be indulgent :)

Thanks for clearing things up for me about the subconscious. We'll be sure to try out what you guys suggested in our next lucid dream.

Alice: It means different things to different people. All have their own interpretation, and all interpretations are somewhat correct/somewhat wrong.

There is no scientific consensus on the matter.

There are, however, many ways to delve into your subconscious, or to probe it for information.

Alice: Some examples include - Tarot cards, hypnosis, dreams, personification (as tulpa001 described), visualizing it as a place to explore, etc etc.

Freud believed it was a repository of all our darkest desires, Jung believed it was simply a spill-over space for the conscious mind.

For some it is a clean and rational entity, and for others it is a murky and unpredictable one. In any case, swim at your own peril.... there are no lifeguards on duty.

Solune: Or... you know... it can just be a chill thing. Instead of this cheshire cat, Halloween stuff Alice is so fond of. Not that it isn't entertaining.

I guess you could say I don't believe in "bad trips". It's all just lessons that need learning. Some lessons are just harder to accept than others, but all help you grow stronger as a person (if you allow them to).

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

When people talk about "entering the subconscious" and being able to manipulate it, it's usually just something with symbolism. If you believe that what you're doing in the imagined space is going to have an effect on your mind in some way, then it likely will. Even then, I've seen some people say that it's more of an experience than actually visiting a place like a wonderland.

I think it's more of an effort to get a message through it's thick skull, since it doesn't understand english too well.

I think the point is, your subconscious is always watching you. But it's like a dog that is not paying attention to you. So to train it, you need to speak its language. Emotion charged symbolism is something the subconscious pays attention to.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

I think it's more of an effort to get a message through it's thick skull, since it doesn't understand english too well.

I think the point is, your subconscious is always watching you. But it's like a dog that is not paying attention to you. So to train it, you need to speak its language. Emotion charged symbolism is something the subconscious pays attention to.

You've probably seen us mention a few times that our mind likes to work against us, or at least completely refuse to budge. For the most part we've been able to control it well, but there are a few cases in which we have not. It - the mind, brain, and body actually - does not want us to lucid dream. When we sleep, we are asleep, or we are not. It also refused to let any of us appear in a dream for seven years no matter how much Lumi wished for it. It gives me sass every so often too, because I don't like how the mind works, I often refuse to acknowledge further thoughts because it loves to spout pointless things constantly. I prefer silence and not talking to myself about nothing.

You want subconscious mind specifically though, aside from Sylvia helping us do some things we can't alone, I'd say we have one single relevant experience.

[hidden]Years ago, but still many years after Reisen first appeared, Lumi had a dream similar to the Kinema Kan Touhou videos that compile a bunch of little going-ons in Gensokyo, few second clips of different characters doing different things. But uh, it made a mistake, though I know why. In

(watching Yukari create the border of Gensokyo gives me goosebumps), it plays upon a lot of fanon (fan jokes usually referencing the games but not actually canon themselves), and one fanon reference is that Eirin uses Reisen as a test subject for her "shady drugs". I'm entirely sure this is what inspired the dream. Right around the middle, there was a similar scene of one of the characters electrocuting Reisen, in the Pokemon covered-in-char-and-falls-over cartoon style. Other random stuff until he wakes up.

So, this was the first time any of us ever appeared in any form in one of his dreams, and it's been his biggest goal for years at this point to meet us in one. So when he woke up and recalled the dream, he was livid. Absolutely furious that our subconscious mind had decided to depict harming Reisen in any way. Speaking directly to his own mind, he said if it ever showed remote harm to Reisen ever again that he would seriously injure the body, to get the point across in no unclear terms that such a thing would cause it direct harm. That's a language it understands.

Well, it worked, but we also didn't see any of us, or even Touhou-related dreams, for years after. Recently among lots of switching activity Lucilyn appeared in a Touhou dream, but that's it.[/hidden]

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas