What is your Wonderland?

Solstice

Our wonderland is basically an island.

Its size and landscape changes at will, but it is usually a huge white sand beach.

There is nothing on it except 2 coconut trees (Cora: for my hammock :D) and a bookshelf. The books hold all my memories of before creating Cora, so she can discover my past and understand me better. She asked for it, she loves to know and understand people.

Under the sea, there is supposed to be a place representing my subconscious (we never went there yet). The waves picture my thoughts flow, it helps me focus when meditating to force as I aim for a waveless sea.

Sometimes we make the island way bigger and we place a forest in the middle of it. In this forest is a special old tree. Inside its trunk, we made a door. This door leads to a small tunnel leading to our "body control centre".

This place looks like an organic cockpit. It has tons of screens and a seat where my mindform sits/lays to control the body. Everything here is made of living wood and plant tissues.

This room has the same temperature as the body, it gets the smells and gives the tastes the body perceives. Same for the sounds. We spend most of the day in here, just monitoring the body and trying to teach Cora how to pilot it :)

No animosity intended ever 

Cora now has her own account ! :D

English isn't our native language, please be indulgent :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our wonderland is a bunch of different places rather than just one, but they're always consistent. We don't use them very often, but my favorite is the one that looks like our old neighborhood. It's always nighttime, and the street lamps have a nice red glow to them. There's also a 

when you're outside on the street.

It's always nighttime, and the street lamps have a nice red glow to them.

I don't know if I'd consider that red relaxing. It's a bit much. But I can see the appeal I think, and I suppose less contrast may not have the intended effect. It's interesting to say the least.

But given the comments on that video I feel like you might not intend it as a place for relaxing, per se.

I mean, I can't know what or why for you guys, but I was going to interpret anyways of course.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

That image looks like an exaggeration, since sodium vapour lights, which those look like create a warm, distinctly yellow light.

I think it is interesting how a lot of wonderlands have houses in them. My host has created some houses. A few of them rather impressive. But I have never been in any of them.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Guest Anonymous

My inner world's a lush, heavily forested planet set in the middle of a quintessential European, temperate climate, full of mountains, rivers, and lakes, populated only by me and select fauna like deer, boars, and birds. They're pacifist and never attack nor flee. There are no animals or hazards that are normally a danger or nuisance to humans, like mosquitoes and toxic gases.

Only buildings are classicist gardens, statues, temples, chapels, and cathedrals drawing inspiration from ancient Greece and Rome. The architecture is round and elegant, and the walls and ceilings are often decorated with symbols and depictions.

I can't die, bleed, catch any disease, lose or gain weight, or physically age in it, and I never need to urinate, menstruate, defaecate, fart, eat, drink, sleep, brush teeth, clean my nostrils or ears, trim my nails, or shave (only the hair on my head grows).

The books hold all my memories of before creating Cora, so she can discover my past and understand me better.

That is such a good idea! I'm stealing it.

No, but seriously... that just blew my mind.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

That is such a good idea! I'm stealing it.

No, but seriously... that just blew my mind.

Aha well, we needed to let her understand what happenned to me before her, and what came to my mind was that :) I guess it's just some kind of symbolism to make her go in my memories, but it worked. We'll be able to use these later, as I guess these books remember my past better than I do ;) Moreover, it gives her things to do when she's not with me in the control center

No animosity intended ever 

Cora now has her own account ! :D

English isn't our native language, please be indulgent :)

• 4 weeks later...

I don't exactly have a wonderland for me and my tulpa, but I'd like to think that whatever the wonderland is, if I do have one somehow, it'd be the universes in my head for what I write about.

Some examples would be an apartment named Sin Apartments, a planet named Azura, and the gigantic ring surrounding it.

I created my Wonderland for Skye a couple years back when my mind's eye was a little bit clearer. It's a two bedroom house on the corner of some neighborhood and inside is a long wood panel flooring with a living room/kitchen at the back ends and opposite sides of the hallway. Upstairs are two bedrooms. Everything is supplied and decorated nicely and I actually remodeled the living room to have a fireplace and some other amenities Skye might enjoy. We also have a park I recently added for us to go to and other small odds and ends. Still a work in progress and as of late I hope she's enjoyed it because I've been crazy stressed and haven't had too much time to spend with her.

"And here's another curse - may all your bacon BURN," - Calcifer; Howl's Moving Castle

Our wonderland seems to expand on its own since there are new areas I've seen but not explored myself in there. So it's somewhat huge. I'll try to make this short even though I could go on and on about it.

The center of it all is a small(ish) house with two bedrooms, two bathrooms (one with shower and one with a bath tub), living room, kitchen and library. My tulpas recently decided to get rid of all the electric lights and just use what comes through windows and candles at night. Upstairs bedroom is Nevira's, and the downstairs one on the opposite end of the house is Desmond and L's. Misa doesn't sleep inside the house and if she does it's on the couch. Desmond and Nevira hardly ever leave the house. Nevira simply doesn't feel the need to, and Desmond because he dislikes outdoors.

Misa has her very own area further away from the wonderland house, where she has her own tree, where she spends her time and sleeps in. The area has a small pond in it, and it's surrounded by a thicket that's not so easily walked through. The area is lit by floating balls of light that give a slightly blueish hue.

L has his own area as well. It's a rather widespread autumn forest where he usually roams in his wolf form, and where his wolf pack of 10-20 wolves lives. He goes there almost every morning to spend time with them and is the alpha male of the pack. He doesn't have an alpha female, and says that the pack differs from the real life wolves in some aspects. Older wolves keep the younger ones in check while he's away. Desmond and the wolf pack have a mutual dislike for each other.

In addition to those, there are tons of unexplored forest, a path to the ocean similar to one I grew up near to, a rather huge lake with an island in the middle that I wanted to go see the other day but couldn't because L was sick and after that I've just always forgotten to go there. There are no other houses or cities or towns or anything around, though I've planned to add some sometime in the future.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022