What is your Wonderland?

Solstice

My wonderland is a floating flat-topped island about one kilometer in diameter floating in a violet vortex, similar to the void the player fights Nitros in Bomberman Hero. The island is full of dry, dead, gnarled trees. The soil that the trees grow in is hard and dry, dusty to the touch. In the center of the island there's a large graveyard. The tombstones in this grave do not have any names.

There is no sound that is not made by either Meti or I. It is otherwise completely silent.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As of now, mine is simply a throne room in a castle. It's relatively simple, easy to visualize, has a lot of space, and allows for plenty of development in the future.

A world made up of white hallways with doors that lead anywhere I want. I call this world "Eemaj." It's the setting of my longest-running story that I hope to make a book one day. I've been developing it for probably 7 years now. It's a no-brainer that I'm using that as a wonderland; it's already perfectly planned and it takes no effort for me to visualize any of it.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Our wonderland default is a grassy field with a mere tree, but that is just the starting point. From there, it could become anything- normally whoever's turn it is for that day gets to change it. The most popular changes seem to be to tropical areas, a beach, a rosy field, and a metropolitan city.

Hiya. Member of the Horrible Hosts Club (HHC). If you wanna learn about my system, here's my PR.

• 2 weeks later...

My wonderland called ( Prahtoolf ) and it's the opposite word pronounced of ( Harp flute) .

It's an energy filed which I can change it by my mind .

I have alot of places there .

I found Prahtoolf is healing place with my tulpa ( yanus) .. and make my mood better.

• 7 months later...

Nel and I have a sort of floating islands landscape with a glowing sea below, it is heavily forested for the most part although the island that me and Nel "live" on is more of a meadow like area. We both have our own houses, Nel's is shaped like an eye since she is a cyclops and mine is a small 2-story cottage, basically one of those "tiny home" types of things. The islands to tend to drift though meaning that every time I go in the islands around are different although generally there is always a village of some sort nearby. I intend to add in different non-forested landscapes in the future, mountains are probably next on the agenda.

>>>:\\ cd ©:\\ɸᐫ¿◍▚ᚙ¾ᔗᚖᛥ±ᨖ▙██▆┷♆\

>>>©:\\ɸᐫ¿◍▚ᚙ¾ᔗᚖᛥ±ᨖ▙██▆┷♆\ ls

NEL.tulpa

ZANE.host

Statzemě.wrld

Our wonderland is just a Giant tree in the middle of a grassy plane. Although, i think there was changes made and beyond the grassy plane our wonderland floats in some space. I gave all control of wanderland changes to my partners, it is up to them if they want to change it and type of change is different of one another, depending what currently their mood.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

Our wonderland (which still has no name) started off as two discrete places. First was a large garden with a lawn surrounded by trees. In the garden there is a fountain and a statue. The statue looks different for everyone who sees it. The other part was a room like an old library; old wooden book-cases on all the walls, a fireplace, some comfy leather chairs, and windows that look out over the garden.

Over time, the room became part of a house and the garden became part of a larger estate and what we now basically have is an English mansion with a couple of hundred acres of land including woodland, pasture and a lake.

- Lewis

Host/writer of Cas, Timo and Karl