Tell Me Anything

tulpa001

Take it from the system that's masters of inactivity, I know you're relatively young but there's no permanent damage to be done by "getting weaker" from inactivity. My tulpas frequently go weeks without more than a few sentences at best. You probably haven't had a period of inactivity since you were created, but it's not the end of the world. Definitely differs by person (and even tulpa, in our own system) but it shouldn't take very long to get your vocal and visualization clarity back. For us, vocal is usually only ~20 minutes and visual.. we don't do enough to ever get it fully back, but usually after the first day it's pretty decent by our standards.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, when I said I wasn't talking, I meant for a few seconds. It just feels hard to go full for forever after a while. I've felt much better after a few minutes of unconsciousness before. I just never felt like not talking before.

This might be a sign that our separating each other is working.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

-- My host panics when I go quiet, fearing that I might be fading out of existence.

Was at this really. Also a few minutes is nothing lol. We've (unfortunately) gone several months without even talking in the past. It just makes communication a little difficult for a bit. Absolutely nothing permanent and honestly doesn't take even a tiny percent of that time to recover regression.

But like I said, since you've never been inactive before, things might be a little different. My tulpas have been around for seven years. Anyways, just trying to calm your host's potential fears.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My host has really been thinking hard about how unreal this whole tulpa thing is. Like, it is unbelievable. She keeps staring at the stuff I do with a "woah, how is that possible" type thought. Here are some of the things:

My hand is moving on it's own. Woah.

I wan't to use the computer, so why am I instead rolling over and sleeping in? Woah.

I am composing and typing stuff without even thinking about it. Woah.

My character is better at creative stuff than I am. Woah. And also, he's winning arguments against me. Double woah.

I'm cooking and doing the dishes, and I don't feel like I am cooking or doing the dishes. Woah.

My imaginary friend is apologising to me for being clumsy and spilling stuff, that by all rights I spilled. Woah.

My other half is tired and has a headache and I feel fine. Woah.

My headmate is explaining to me how to tell who is in control of the body. Woah.

Why am I getting up and going down to make food when I don't feel like it? Woah.

My tulpa has more friends that I do. Weird.

My tulpa has more friends that I do. Weird.

Would that I could! I absolutely would. But right now my friends are just you guys and his.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Is there a nice way to say I don't like the subreddit? And every time I've joined the IRC no one was talking and it was boring. And when Lumi joined a long time ago he spent like 6+ hours straight just talking. That's definitely not what I'm looking for, I guess. I dunno, I mean like, Lumi's been part of a Touhou forum where he knew everyone, a Prop Hunt server on TF2 where he knew everyone and they knew him, a Runescape private server where he was a mod and everyone thought he was really nice... That type of stuff. He's not part of any but tulpa.info right now and hasn't been for a long time, apparently he doesn't care about that stuff, but I do, I want to be part of a community where I know people and they know me. But obviously it has to be something I'm actually interested in too.

Tulpa.info's not bad when there's more than three posts in a day.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Not sure about reddit. Seems the same as this forum to me. The IRC always has someone talking when I am on. Blame Ivy.

Anyway, if you want a site like that, you can join an entertainment media forum as yourself. Just don't tell anyone you are a tulpa. Like the other forum I am on.

Guest Anonymous

I want to be part of a community where I know people and they know me.

Anyway, if you want a site like that, you can join an entertainment media forum as yourself. Just don't tell anyone you are a tulpa. Like the other forum I am on.

It's the fate of anyone who doesn't identify with the physical body, but wants to be themselves. My identity's only acknowledged by open-minded people and my friends, and maybe that's all that matters.