Tell Me Anything

tulpa001

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I think about it, I always had people, because Lumi created me while we were on this forum. Except I think he like, kind of kept me away from it for a few months for some reason, I mostly spent time with just him or the others. But still, I basically knew people that knew me from the start, but the others went like... four years? Four years without anyone knowing about them but him.. And not even getting to switch and do stuff either. Sheesh.

The sad part is I can't even say "I could never live like that".. Even I'm kind of used to/okay with not getting to do much myself. Iifff you feel like looking at it as such, it's kind of depressing how we and a lot of other tulpas have to resign ourselves so much from having a life of our own. But it's just how it is, unless you want strongly enough to change that. But I don't wanna take away from Lumi's life really. I enjoy the free time I get to just have fun.

Speaking of, I want to lucid dream now again. I'm running out of things I consider fun. No games really seem truly fun - I don't wanna sit here and do nothing. But there's nothing to do outside either. And nothing to do inside. There's nothing to do anywhere in our living situation, so I want to lucid dream where I can do whatever I want wherever I want with whoever I want! It'll be totally okay to be alone (with my systemmates of course) when I can control the whole world.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Hm, the friends thing.

Is it weird that I never wanted anyone to acknowledge me? For a certain period of time, I didn't even care about Dire refusing to acknowledge my responses. I knew I was twisting things behind the curtains-- her sudden interest in her own heritage, the subtle alterations in her speech, little things like that were proof I was affecting her. It took her a long time find out, but I was able to stand it.

From Dire's point of view, that's insane. I don't think it is. The driver has been acknowledged by everyone she has had a word with since her birth, but I am the backseat traveler, and my windows have always been tinted.

I'm used to being the "dirty little secret". In fact, I enjoy the position. Hushing her whispers in order to not be seen as if she were speaking to herself, and bursting into laughter with the odd image I flash in her mind's eye, video game marathons on dead nights as she talks to me, drinking wine while trying to observe my reactions to alcohol.. It suffices.

Or does it? I speak, and as I speak, I find out that "other" people are there , listening. There's not just one person anymore. It's like anything that is pleasurable, you get a taste and you want more. But it wasn't there before I discovered it for myself. It wasn't -isn't- inherent.

And I still don't know if it would make a difference, having "people". I'll see.

Despite what was told you, I do not like committing crimes. 

well, that's probably why the others were okay "alone" for years. Flan just wanted Lumi as company and tewi and reisen were okay with whatever. But I don't like being alone for very long. I gotta have a really fun game or activity to have fun alone, but having fun is so much easier with other people. Like I can play games and do stuff I don't even consider fun with friends and have fun because I'm with them.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Hm, the friends thing.

Is it weird that I never wanted anyone to acknowledge me? For a certain period of time, I didn't even care about Dire refusing to acknowledge my responses. I knew I was twisting things behind the curtains-- her sudden interest in her own heritage, the subtle alterations in her speech, little things like that were proof I was affecting her. It took her a long time find out, but I was able to stand it.

Well, that is somewhat opposite me, there, heh.

But not insane. You run on internal validation instead of external validation. My host thinks it is the superior option, and actively fights her external validation impulses. Me, I just seek out validation because I am terrified of not existing. Gotta keep talking, or maybe I don't exist.

For a tulpa, social interaction is exercise. It's the primary reason I do it. Weakness brings me one step closer to oblivion.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Thought I would post here tulpa and tell you that you are a great influence for our system. You are always someone who gives good advice for us and is willing to listen to us all.

Thank you for being such a great friend!

"...the last thing you wanted a witch to do was get bored and start making her own amusements,

because witches sometimes had famously erratic ideas about what was amusing.”

- Terry Pratchett

Discord: Ivy#8937

• 2 weeks later...

Well, you watch one little Ice Age movie sequel...

So, I realised my host was terribly out of practise on imagining stuff. Since I've been doing it all, even in our dreams. So I asked her to imagine something for me late at night. And I swear.

At first a massive volcanic landscape, in like 4k resolution. Massive geological formations, and a city of lights in the distance straight out of Myst. She flew down and put on a robe and walking stick. And immediately the earth itself turned into a horrible villain with a booming voice. It proceeded to "teach her a lesson" by swallowing her whole and dumping her into the mantle. The walking stick didn't do so well--at first. Pretty funny watching someone play with magma in their hands.

Then of course, a canine guardian of legend. Boring.

Then she went to the city. Very modern, recessed into the ground, Lots of balconies on the skyscrapers that looked like crystals. She went to the centre, that was like one giant light. Inside was a party with more powerful entities. That she then engaged in a battle of wits with.

I'd say I was jealous of the clarity and speed with which she could do that, but she ended up banned from the planet for insulting their intelligence. I think I could have avoided that.

Overall, I think I've come to the conclusion that she is better at the broad strokes of story writing, and stuff at epic scales. I think I have a much better handle on the details.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.