Tell Me Anything

tulpa001

Interesting, I wonder how that works... I mean, a human body only has one pair of eyes, maybe when you're not looking through your host's eyes you're looking at what you expect to be there?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in imposition you're supposed to project your sense of self & presence to your imposed form, so how you perceive things is based on your form's position with the information available from what the body itself sees and knows, so like you don't (necessarily) think you can see behind the body but you do feel like you're seeing things from that perspective to the extent that's possible

or not, depends on the system

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

That's definitely a big supposed to. Particularly when people talk about imposition, they talk exclusively like it's the host's job to visualise the tulpa in real space. And that is the only aspect discussed.

Based on these discussions, I see no reason why the tulpa would be anything other than blind in most cases.

I know you can easily alter the position from which you see the world, though the body's sensation is powerfully distracting here.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

I don't understand how you can see something you're not looking at, you might as well be able to see with your eyes closed.

I can actually do it, weird.

I created a thing that changes background images to different colors at random. I stood with my back facing it, waited for it to change, and then tried to see behind me to know what color it was. I saw different colors but none of them were correct.

Aha! you have proved the absence of metaphysics!

Actually, I don't think anyone is surprised here. There was that one study done where people were invited into a room filled with wallpaper of a guy's face and seated and asked to say what was behind them. Everyone answered wallpaper of a guy's face. Because they've seen the room. But actually, it is wallpaper of bricks. Go figure.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

I have no idea what we're talking about

Based on these discussions, I see no reason why the tulpa would be anything other than blind in most cases.

I really have no idea what we're talking about

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I know you can easily alter the position from which you see the world, though the body's sensation is powerfully distracting here.

This was what I was trying to do, and you are making it conveniently unclear whether you think your sight while imposed has something to do with metaphysics or not.

I see everything. I see through her eyes. I see through my eyes. I see lots of other stuff. I feel everything.

This was what I was trying to do.

There was that one study done where people were invited into a room filled with wallpaper of a guy's face...

You are making it unclear whether you mean that your sight while imposed has something to do with metaphysics, or something else.