Would you read this?

DoctorSprocket

It is going to blow everyone's mind (and their loads).

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds stupid tbh, and I have to agree that it'd destroy any shred of legitimacy that we currently have.

>implying it would be officially endorsed by any of the credible members of the community as something that would represent it anyways

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Guest applesauce99

>implying it would be officially endorsed by any of the credible members of the community as something that would represent it anyways

Yeah, but an eager fan of the comic will want more and end up on this site posting shit in the forums like "HO 2 MAEK POKEMANZ FIGHTING TULPAES - NO NUBES, PROS ONLY PLZ KTHNXBAI"

I would really prefer that not to happen.

Guest Albatross_

That sounds stupid tbh, and I have to agree that it'd destroy any shred of legitimacy that we currently have.

^

"HO 2 MAEK POKEMANZ FIGHTING TULPAES - NO NUBES, PROS ONLY PLZ KTHNXBAI"

This makes me cringe on the inside. Especially since we have a few members who I could see doing this.

Maybe I should do the pokemans one instead? Since that seems to gather all the attention rather than my comic journal idea.

Name: Assistant

Form: Human female

Progress Report

Last night I said I didn't have a name for her and was cut off with a reply. I couldn't hear the beginning properly but it sounded like Dori but I couldn't hear the first letter as clear and can't tell whether it was an N or a D What's her name?