What should I do with my Tulpa while puppeting?

KrabbyPatty

Yeah I know , there are simple answers for that questions which I could answer myself but honestly I don't really know what to do. I have some of course but doing them over and over again is boring. And I also don't really have topics to talk about with my Tulpa. I'd appreciate any tips and help I can get, thanks in advance :)

Imagine any and all sorts of scenarios in which your tulpa will have to act or react a certain way, to flesh out their personality. What would they do in this situation, this one, this moral dilemma or this confrontation? Just talking about stuff counts too of course, but so does wonderland "adventuring" or just plain visualizing scenarios. Doesn't have to be anything special, since the mundane makes up the majority of a person's personality anyways.

The goal is to teach your brain who and what your tulpa is like, so choose things that help you shape them into who you want them to be (or later, who they want them to be).

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas