There doesn't seem to be many people here...

CautiousMancer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This who wish to support marketing and advertising of the site should donate.

That's not the way to do it, unless you got a spare 100 million around for an extensive ad campaign. Using social media to spread the word is a very good way to do it.

Guest Anonymous

OH like a Facebook page?  Don't we have one already?  Here https://www.facebook.com/TulpaInfo-102181043255041/

I found Pleeb's Tulpa Info Blog on Tumbr here http://blog.tulpa.info/

If anyone cares, Mistgod-Melian have a new tumblr account at  http://mistgod-melian.tumblr.com/

Problem with relying on social media for this site, in particular, is that even the most dedicated regulars may not be willing to help spread the word, because not everyone is going to be willing to be "out" about this. The stigma is just too strong.

~ Member of SparrowNR's system ~

~ I am a soulbond. Click here to find out what that means. ~

Heeeey, you've never seen me before guaranteed! :P

I kind of went back to this forum lately, but I didn't notice it being near-deserted!

Reason for that is just how many threads there's to read here. I personally view this website as a library, but I can understand you are concerned about a lack of regulars.

Anyway I just wanted to write this as a.. Proof? Proof that people might still read threads, but not post.

Guest Anonymous

Greetings Tobber!

I think that is a fantastic way of thinking about Tulpa Info!  It is indeed a library and an interactive tulpa creation guide.  I think the library just has a social lounge attached to it.  Tulpa Info is a museum in the sense that the Greeks and Romans thought of a museum, a place to muse or wonder or contemplate.  It isn't a dusty museum full of boring artifacts, but a living museum.

Occasional casual discussion keeps the place "active", but it's already got enough backlogged information for people to stumble upon. Like we've said before, that's why "rehashing old subjects" isn't a bad thing, it just brings old material to the top again. And we might get a new idea or outlook every so often too. Otherwise it's up to new members (or old ones too) to create new threads they want input on. That's basically all of our activity.

The rest, aside from off topic, are those scary discussion threads everyone's so afraid of.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Like in a public library, some people just lose themselves in the books, some others chat and discuss books they red, or ideas they had :D

I think the library analogy is perfect!

I stayed here for more than a year without writing a damn thing, not even subscribing, but god i red loads of posts and guides :)

I think there ARE many people here, but most of them are silently reading and observing !

No animosity intended ever 

Cora now has her own account ! :D

English isn't our native language, please be indulgent :)

thank God it isn't aha ^^' I hate Facebook so much.. It's pointless. Well it's useful if you like to spy on people.

No animosity intended ever 

Cora now has her own account ! :D

English isn't our native language, please be indulgent :)