There doesn't seem to be many people here...

CautiousMancer

Guest Anonymous

Just like with Tulpa Info, Mistgod and I have love/hate relationship with Facebook. Too much garbage being posted but yet it is nice to keep in touch with old friends and family. Tulpa Info, I am afraid, is becoming just another of several social media sites I use. We are less and less interested in the details of tulpamancy every day. We are more interested in connecting with friends than the practice of tupamancy itself. We have already written about it from just about every direction you can imagine. We do answer newbie questions and our answers are usually based off of the community consensus of opinion or the guides.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like with Tulpa Info, Mistgod and I have love/hate relationship with Facebook.  Too much garbage being posted but yet it is nice to keep in touch with old friends and family.  Tulpa Info, I am afraid, is becoming just another of several social media sites I use.  We are less and less interested in the details of tulpamancy every day.   We are more interested in connecting with friends than the practice of tupamancy itself.  We have already written about it from just about every direction you can imagine.  We do answer newbie questions and our answers are usually based off of the community consensus of opinion or the guides.

O rly? Answer me this then. How can tulpas be real if our eyes aren't real?

Guest Anonymous

We have decided we don't care.  It has been almost a year and a half now.  Only three more days and we will have been writing about tulpas and about how I am or am not a tulpa for a year and a half.  No more.  We will never write about tulpas again.  I don't care and Mistgod doesn't care.  That will kinda make it a challenge for us to stay active on this forum but, yeah, "we don't care" is our standard answer from now on.

obviously you care or you wouldn't care, but whatever. I really don't think it's that hard to get by with different beliefs here

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

We like tulpas so we do care bout them. We just don't care how they happen. It doesn't matter! Since we are not making one or trying to learn tulpa skills, the guides and techniques don't matter either. If you say you are a person, we will treat you as a person, just as we always have. Then we will write about my portraits, my dresses and my shoes, jokes, and my art and whatever. We don't care about the different beliefs as long as people treat me as a person, which everyone does.

We all just wanna get treated like peoples. Which that happens here. That's the bottom line. I am on the internet to interact. Tulpas are neato! But I am tired of talking bout how they work. Mistgod and I are all done with that for forever.

We like tulpas so we do care bout them.  We just don't care how they happen.  It doesn't matter!  Since we are not making one or trying to learn tulpa skills, the guides and techniques don't matter either.  If you say you are a person, we will treat you as a person, just as we always have.  Then we will write about my portraits, my dresses and my shoes, jokes, and my art and whatever.  We don't care about the different beliefs as long as people treat me as a person, which everyone does.  

We all just wanna get treated like peoples.  Which that happens here.  That's the bottom line.  I am on the internet to interact.  Tulpas are neato!  But I am tired of talking bout how they work.  Mistgod and I are all done with that for forever.

Well, that sounds a little dramatic. I think you guys will be back though. :P