Vampire's Progression Log

Vampire

So I said in the last post that something changed. It's time to make a post about that.

About two weeks ago I had come to the conclusion that if Raven had been there and not self-aware for so long that there may be others who are there that aren't self-aware. So I decided to have Samuel do a lot of poking around to see what he could find. He found another two tulpa from his searching.

The first one had the form of a servitor I had thought of making back shortly before making Ivy. It was basically just a mass of energy with a form and wasn't sentient so Samuel just absorbed it for energy. The other one Samuel found was essentially a fully developed female. Well because of the size of the system currently we had conflicting decisions on what to do. We put it up to our vote system and the majority vote was to not keep her in the system. The decision was made for Samuel to attempt to absorb her.

I will leave out the details because they don't matter but he took her to a location and absorbed her. Raven wanted to watch. I watched what happened from a distance while Ivy wasn't present. After that Samuel started acting weird. The best description is he started acting rebellious which was the feeling I got from the other tulpa before he absorbed her. Ivy was very strongly against the decision so I asked Raven to watch after Samuel.

Samuel roamed around the mindscape while I was busy doing stuff and Ivy was busy guilt tripping me to step in on what was decided. It went on this way for a while until I heard Raven call for me. She was in the forest with Samuel and he was attacking the curious mask-people we have mentioned before. They were defenseless and it was really off character for him. I made him stop and he essentially had a mouthful to say to me about the situation. That even combined with Ivy guilt tripping me made me decide that this couldn't work how it was.

I "turned off" Samuel and we removed what he had absorbed. I reformed the tulpa as she had been and forced her to be dormant. I told Ivy that she had some time to decide what she wanted to do. I told her that if we made a decision it has to be accepted by everyone regardless of their vote. I can't have her doing what she did every time the group makes a decision she is against. The tulpa was put into a "sleeping beauty" glass casket and put in Raven's room (because Raven never uses it).

Ivy kept putting off the decision but finally decided to have a revote which had the majority stand as before, and then said she would accept the vote. With the help of Samuel we dissipated the other tulpa today. This wasn't something I took lightly and everyone had words to say over it. If we change our mind in the future, she can always come back but I'm not sure how I feel about it.

The positive to this is that after the above events Samuel is doing better. He has more energy and is more interested on what is going on. He's talked to a few people and is enjoying it more. I hope that the next update isn't as heavy as this one and I thank the people I have talked to about this for the support.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K: That actually sounds like a scary experience, I'm glad it's at least partly sorted out. Just hope everything afterwards goes well.

Spoiler

Members: Gemini, Raven, Jenna, Hope (Part-Time)

Aw man that's pretty heavy yeah. Glad you were able to at least separate Samuel and whoever the now dissipated one is. I don't know what I'd do in that situation I'm very much in the same boat you were with Ivy at the start 'one tulpa only plz' and am not sure at all what I'd do.

Still. Will cross that bridge if I come to it I guess. Glad you're all doing well now though.

Wow, real life fairy-tale stuff! for lack of a better description. I know it was kind of sad or whatever (I don't dwell on sad things), but I dunno, it's cool to me that you guys live like that. Life can be really dry without a little imagination. But you believe, and now look at the life you're living! There's nothing fake about that. When your life's almost over, you're not gonna look back like "man that was stupid I wish I'd been more boring and played crosswords instead". Your life will be interesting!

So I wish you guys a good rest-of-your-lives and hope you have fun living! Even if it means being sad or mad sometimes, it can still be fun in the end. Good movies have sad scenes. It's part of the experience!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Thanks for the positive remarks everyone. It means a lot.

"...the last thing you wanted a witch to do was get bored and start making her own amusements,

because witches sometimes had famously erratic ideas about what was amusing.”

- Terry Pratchett

Discord: Ivy#8937

It's really a shame, when it comes to the tulpa, and it had to hurt to do it- but I understand. Make sure to talk to each other, make sure everyone's supported and cared for, and remember: As long as this was what's best for your system, it is okay. More than okay.

I'm glad Samuel's happier too. Man could use a few laughs. Good luck to all of you, hope to hear more from you guys soon.

Hiya. Member of the Horrible Hosts Club (HHC). If you wanna learn about my system, here's my PR.

• 3 weeks later...

I should use the IRC more often.

Yesdo that!

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• 1 year later...

So, a lot has changed although not much of it is really related to the thread, so I'll just cover that.

Self-imposed bans are gone. As long as we have time to practice switching, we can.

As for the other large post above, we had attempted to dissipate the tulpa. However, although at the time it seemed to work, it didn't. Shortly after we did this, about a month later, she just returned. The response of course was to put her back into the glass coffin we had and force her to be dormant again. It remained that way for many months. The glass coffin was in Raven's room because she never used it, and it sat there with a dim light above it.

About eight months ago, she came rambling downstairs to where everyone else was. After checking, it seemed something had fallen off a shelf and broken the lid to the glass coffin. At the time we all did a revote, and everyone at this point is basically tired of dealing with it, and voted that she could stay. Her name, which she had given when we first found her, is Olivia.

Her form at the time was that of a small gothic girl about 12 or less? (Her form originally had been similar, but as a full grown adult) She had sharp red eyes, black hair, and wore a black and white dress. This is the picture we found to act as a reference.

2I0qeof.jpg

A few things of interesting note.

First, she does not share memories with anyone else in the system, yet everyone else in the system shares memories. She doesn't seem to have access to any of them. This has resulted in some interesting conversations about things that were common knowledge to everyone else in the system. Valerie in Ponytail's system actually had to give her a talk about the bird and the bees. (She volunteered to) It also took her a month before she realized that I was dating someone physically, and that it wasn't just a friend.

When asked about her memories, she only remembers waking up to Samuel (who was scary) before being dragged off and put in the glass coffin. She doesn't have any memories of anything before that, of the attempted dissipation, or what she was doing before that happened.

Second, she seems to be very strong at possession, even stronger than Ivy or Samuel can be. We haven't let her do any of it, but she has accidentally done it already before. She's too new to be in charge of the body.

Since then she has been maturing of course at the rate tulpa do, and has now chosen a more young adult form and voice.

Dn0t9xH.jpg

You'll likely see her around more from now on.

EDIT: It's been a lot longer she's been "around" although dormant on and off in the system, and our timeline failed to mention that.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA