MTV's 'Tulpamancy' - Owning It (Episode 1)

waffles

I have to agree 110% with mistgod. The more you think you know, the less you probably do.

For all I know, my system's stance on vegetarianism could be wrong. After all, 98% of the population or thereabouts sees no problem with meat at all.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was an awesome quote An

What if the general public is right and we are the ones who are wrong?  Maybe their perception of us is absolutely spot on.

*sound of dying inside*

I think I know better than to try and teach you this when we've tried a thousand times, but hey let's not. Let's let's instead!

THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG, EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN VIEW OF REALITY, RIGHT IS WHAT YOU AGREE WITH AND WRONG IS WHAT YOU DISAGREE WITH no exceptions!

can is bold caps have work? stop talking like there's a right and a wrong to tulpamancy pls it's just going to annoy people

in this situation there is a favorable view of us and an unfavorable view, ain't no right n wrong. They can't be "spot on" because there's no "truth" it's just what you wanna think, subjective like how much fun you have playing a game. Mad cus you lost? Happy cus you had fun? Which one's right? Whichever you agree with BAM

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

most are going to see it is as crazy wacky. 

It's all fun and games until some kid gets shafted by the system.

Forced to go to therapy for a problem they don't have.

How would you feel if somebody tried to take Melian away from you?

Drugged you, subjected you to indoctrination, stuck labels on you that would haunt you for the rest of your life.

News flash: this isn't just some 18th or 19th century fear. This shit happens in today's world.

I mean, gay camps are still a thing. Think about that for a moment. That's the world my children will be born into.

Children that might be weird like their dad. Children that might make some friends that nobody else can see.

And I'll be damned if I'm going to sit around and wait for people to become enlightened of their own accord.

This isn't about the 99% that will write it off as wacky, this is about the 1% that will demonize it.

If that makes me sensitive, then I guess I'm sensitive. But this sensitive man isn't some short, chubby basement dweller that the world can push around.

I'm 6 muscle bound feet of good intentions.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

Guest Anonymous

I'm 6 muscle bound feet of good intentions.

Oooooh really?

Guest Anonymous

This isn't about the 99% that will write it off as wacky, this is about the 1% that will demonize it.

Hmmm, they will do that anyway.

@Lucilyn,

It's not that I am dense and not getting what you are trying to teach me. It's that I profoundly disagree with it.

I really don't like who they went through with picking. I think the tulpa community needs an ambassador who comes off more normie and assertive in the interviews. The mtv guy set the tone too much, and it was just examining it through his normie paradigm way too much, trivialized the whole thing. I would like to do an interview with the media instead. I am more of a misanthrope who masks his powerlevel and seems like someone who wouldn't watch anime, nonetheless have a tulpa. I feel like someone like that, that has the interviewer go "oh why do you have one?" would open up a better interview. I'd like to be the one setting the tone and try to represent the community better, drop some philosophy on the fragility of the I, drop the solipsism being a potential reality bomb. Really get the interviewer on the ropes and challenge peoples perception of it. I didn't like how at the end he was like "oh it's real to him" reminded me of like my strange addictions or something in the tone. I'd rather he have walked away with a little awe, and a sense that "oh I guess people have drastically different views of what constitutes reality for them.

Guest Anonymous

My point is it won't make any difference. It will still be seen as equally wacky. I may be wrong though so there is no harm in trying something like that. An ambassador? huh

Who would we pick?