MTV's 'Tulpamancy' - Owning It (Episode 1)

waffles

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is female, you have no proof to say otherwise, and even then why is it of your concern?

You also have no proof that he is a female. Never said it was my concern. Is it your concern?

Okay, finally watched this cringe fest. First thing I notice is 32 upvotes and 217 downvotes. Nobody liked it.

... You guys made it sound cringyer than it was. It wasn't actually that bad except for the poor lipsyncing and acid trip animation.

And yeah. She's a girl unless you are starting something. Because KT said so.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

So if a tulpa says something is true, it's supposed to be accepted as holy writ?

Truthfully, the person in the video looks androgynous at best - I do not know (nor do I care) about this person's gender or interpretation as such, yet if someone mistakes this physical ambiguity for something else, I don't think it should be met with fanged aggression.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

What? I think we can assume KT calls Sam female because Sam identifies as female. It is also probably on her profile on the other site.

Seriously not okay to challenge stuff like this.

yet if someone mistakes this physical ambiguity for something else, I don't think it should be met with fanged aggression.

How do you know?

FANGS

none of us will probably ever meet Sam IRL much less be affected by their sex so for the sake of not arguing/offending people it's easier to just say ok

not that I'm saying you need to try not to offend people (I know a lot of tumblr-types take offense from like everything), just that you shouldn't do it when it's so easy to avoid

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Sorry, I did take offense and it was probably ill placed. I took what they said about Sam as an insult to Sam, and it wasn't a good idea to jump on that.

I wasn't talking about you, I was joking quoting your "How do you know?" as "fanged aggression". and that it wasn't necessary to say things that'll obviously cause conflict cus it doesn't really matter to anyone, except to possibly offend someone and we can just not

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

"probably" on their profile? Outside of what the tulpa allegedly stated, there is no evidence regarding what this person is. If the host body doesn't make a statement regarding what they happen to be, I do not see why there's a need to become prickly when one wishes to understand the subject better, especially after some several persons feel the need to correct me.

@Lucilyn: are you okay? You are not making any sense. You're saying I shouldn't ask questions or express opinions because there are some few who would take issue concerning the subject matter and/or how one approaches said matter? Moreover, I do not think taking my words out-of-context for the sake of being derisive is conducive to any manner of civility.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.