MTV's 'Tulpamancy' - Owning It (Episode 1)

waffles

Let's go ahead and stop this here. This thread is not "Let's discuss transgenders". Whether the person in the video should be considered male or female is pretty irrelevant, as are one's personal thoughts on transgenderism in general.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evidently, gender-identity politick is central to some philosophies and engagement methods herein. If this person is actually transgender, that's all that was needed to be said regarding this aspect. There is no need to close fists or show teeth, especially after making aesthetically confusing affirmations as to who or what this person is/may consider themselves to be.

Likewise, if Sam is the only host recorded in this interview, may I ask why less intuitive features regarding their self are irrelevant to discussion? If this individual has more-or-less become one of the faces regarding the tulpa concept, wouldn't their particulars become ripe for discussion, especially if they contribute to the surreal and embarrassing presentation noted in other posts? Would this mean that other facets of the hosted personality, such as their self-admitted Asperger's Syndrome, be forbidden from scrutiny as well?

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

I apologise if Sam is transgender. I saw no evidence in the video of Sam being transgender. I do, however, see some people taking offence that they don't have the right to call a woman a man, with multiple invective filled posts.

You don't listen well to instructions do you? When some asks you to stop discussing something, you stop.

In any rate, considering the amount of dislikes and the comments of the video... yeah, this probably did more harm then good.

The all seeing, all knowing dorito god!