tips for a beginner

julie

hello, I'm new here, I saw this website five days ago, and I'm starting to create a tulpa, everything I read, I could create the wonderland and started creating, the tulpa he calls tomy, I created with a rabbit shirt, and when I started to concentrate more in him, I desconcentrei myself for a moment, and when I returned my attention to him, saw that he was wearing a green and blue shirt, I read here that this is normal so do not worry much, but I'm having difficulty in visualization, I go in Wonderland and I don't find it, and I'm afraid to force his appearance, do not know if I explained well, but I feel like if I were to create it again if I do ... (the day I created my wonderland I heard a voice quite different from mine, she was male and slightly raspy, looked like a "hey julie" that is related to the tulpa? why I suppose it was just a slip of my head, i dont know ...)

And I think I'm doing wrong all this, I can not clearly visualize my wonderland, my tulpa much less. 

Note: I'm sorry for my English, I am Brazilian and I'm not fluent...

Guest Anonymous

I understood your English! Welcome to Tulpa Info!

I think you are doing just fine. It sounds really familiar to many of the reports from other tulpamancers I have read about the early days in creating a tulpa. Just keep trying and you will get better. There are lots of ideas you can find in the Guides and Tips and Tricks section. Also read the Progress Reports of other tulpamancers and you will see you are not alone in your challenges!

Good luck!

Old post on.. literally this exact thing, right down to the changing shirt colors as it so happens.

Puppeting is not a bad thing and is practically unavoidable. Don't get caught up in trying to make every single experience "legitimate" this early on because they won't be. That is to say, before your tulpa is even developed, they literally can't have an organized will or thoughts. You may hear things that are tulpa-like (maybe what they'll actually eventually sound like), but consider it the goo-goo ga-ga's of a developing tulpa. You may have the beginnings of your tulpa learning to (exist) think and talk, but don't take everything they say or do (like change appearance) too seriously. They will have all the time they need to change themselves later on. A tulpa that young "changing" their shirt color by randomly appearing in a different shirt color, is really a frivolous thing to worry about. They aren't gonna hate you for making them wear white instead of yellow. Extending that, they'll probably become comfortable with however you decide to see them over time just because you like it, and so associate positive feelings with the appearance/traits. And if they don't, they can tell you that once they're clearly vocal, and you can change it. The goal early on is not to achieve success/a complete tulpa, it's to teach your brain how to have a tulpa in the first place. Imagine them talking, acting, how they'd think or react to different things. Talk to them like they're there, listen for responses like they're there, but don't get caught up in trying to decipher what they "say". Unless you feel strong feelings that they'd like something a certain way (positive ones attached to a certain name or form you imagined), go with what you're comfortable with and they'll probably become comfortable with it too, just based on living in the same mind. Everything can change later, even form and name, if need be. It's been done hundreds of times. But don't take whims so seriously before your tulpa is relatively well developed, because that's all they are, if that. If that whim sticks around over time then maybe it is a change they'd really want.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas