Simple observations

Hello guys,could you help a little with these naive questions:

1)When I look at physical objects in my room,almost everything,like pillows,walls,doors etc.,they seem to be sort of double-outlined. There is an object's natural contour,and there's another one

above. It's transparent and white.  The more I watch it,the more it dissapears. If I go towards an object,really close,and look straight at it,the contour would most likely dissapear. After forcing with the tulpa the countors are becoming more vivid. What is this at all?

2)Is this common that I can better see the tulpa when staying far from her?

3)In wonderland I can speak with her more fluently and with less doubts. Is this supposed to be so in regular case?

4)I tried turning off the lights in the room,and immediatly saw her shape. Does this means when in more raw situations,like when walking on the street,she's walking around with me,if she says so,

but I don't see her?

5)What is the best known guide in 1)general and 2)visualisation?

Thank you,I'm just asking some of these to know if this is happening to someone else,assuming that knowing this would help me with some doubts

1) If the outline is less than your pupil's diameter, about half a centimetre, it means your eyes are unfocused. If the outline is larger horizontally than vertically, it means your eyes are focussing at the wrong depth. The first condition can be caused by watery eyes, being really tired, and drugs.

2) Yes. Big head equals see through head for me.

3) Yep. I hear about that a lot. Practise to work past it.

4) Darkness helps with visualising, because it means less competing stimulus. But your response to various lighting conditions is likely individualistic. You might not be able to see your tulpa at all when impositioning. But you should still feel their presence. Sight, sound, touch, general awareness, all of these can develop at different rates. None is more real than the others.

5) I like the huggable tulpa guide. I should read more of them.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.