Can Tulpae react to Host stress/mental anguish?

So I was evicted from my apartment because my managers can't do anything to save their life - a story rather beside the point.  I've failed to force with Skye as much as I did the previous weeks (I'm too tired to check my math correctly, but I think between the end of September and so far this week I've only spent 30% of the time on average forcing with her than I did previous weeks) due to stress about my eviction and moving into a friend's place.   I finally got most of, if not all my stuff moved in and it's been a hell of a stressful time for me.  I've flipped the f'ck out before getting everything moved and my head feels like Silent Hill's fogginess but on steroids.  It's crazy.

The question is that can Tulpae have a reaction to severe stressors that their Hosts are under?  Keep in mind Skye isn't quite vocal yet but we're excellent at having conversations together, albeit she's still thinking in my mindvoice.  She can calm me down like no other and we even took a random train ride going absolutely nowhere the other night since I couldn't sleep for the life of me.  I just don't want Skye to freak out because my brain is damn near giving me an "All Systems Failing" warning again.  In the past couple of weeks she's talked me down from rather serious things I'd considered and even in our narration/letter writing/proxying she's managed to stay above it all and help me.  I wonder if it's in her personality I've built for her to be able to withstand all that.  She's even been kind of enough to tell me it's all right that I haven't forced with her as much because she knows I need my health in order to keep my own life going and by extension, hers.  

Anyone have similar experiences or thoughts on this?  I'm more concerned about Skye than I am about myself, honestly, though my stress is slowly going away a bit at a time.

- Ricin the Pirate Wolf

"And here's another curse - may all your bacon BURN," - Calcifer; Howl's Moving Castle

If I were your Skye, I'd be sad for you, and strongly willing to help you get past all this :D

I think it would affect her because of compassion mostly. It could also affect your abillity to hear her better, because of the focus you're losing because of stress, and the forcing time missed.

I don't think it would affect her negatively in the long term tho. She'll quite likely be more able to foresee stress coming into you, therefore being more able to help you overcome it, but I can't see any possible negative impacts :)

IMHO, difficult times in the life of a system strengthens any of its members. It's not enjoyable time, but it is definitely productive time.

(Floh: No pain no gain ;) )

Moreover, being scared about this stress affecting her negatively would just add more stress ! Don't worry too much, she seems pretty strong, she'll help you with no doubt.

I sincerely wish things will chill for you. Stress is a poison we know very well.. Fighting it is an everyday struggle, but it's definitely a fight one can win :D

I will never be willing to be mean. Please tell me if I was, or if my English was wrong.

I always want to learn, and understand more things !

Floh is my "host"

Corazon: Thanks! Skye's been pretty helpful in keeping me afloat and I'm more than thankful she's around to help me through it. Often I forget I can go to her to calm me down before flipping total shit but I'm getting better at remembering just why I created her.

But yeah, I can definitely agree to all that too - she still doesn't quite know everything I've been through as I haven't completely let her in but I'm getting the sense that I'll have to here shortly.

Again, thank you for the positive comments, both of you :). I'm trying to settle in at my friend's place and working out a schedule I can at least do a bit of active forcing with Skye. So far it's been at night again with some very light narration/passive forcing. I talked with her last month when we were still doing head pressure to speak and she didn't think that was enough but since we've made a lot of progress since I think she'll be okay with this for now. I actually may have talked with her about that recently too even... I don't remember xD.

"And here's another curse - may all your bacon BURN," - Calcifer; Howl's Moving Castle

You've my condolences regarding your situation. I can sympathise in moving around while trying to find something resembling order and security amidst the incompetence and disappointments wrought by others.

Tulpas can definitely sense and comprehend our sentiments and thoughts unless we demand privacy or space, if not vice-versa. As persons deeply imbued with intimate knowledge regarding the host psyche, they can draw conclusions even we may not be able to provide, despite being our own selves. Like Cora stated, mounting stress over her being stressed will create a kind of feed-back loop where the negative feelings you hold will become amplified needlessly. If you must truly know for yourself, ask your tulpa. Concentrate firmly upon receiving some kind of answer, which, from what you've stated, appears likely to be received if you continue talking with her. Tulpas are stronger than what we give them credit for.

If you need to talk or require help with something, feel free to let me know. I'd be more than happy to assist you both, even if it's to lend a patient ear (or eye, in this case.)

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

I'd say, they respond like other people, they will feel your emotions, and they will also notice your condition.

We've been through some emotional turmoil. Mostly from my paranoia an identity issues. It really helps to have someone to lean on. And you both get something out of it.

I hope things get better for you two.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

"I hope you two do get through this, Emotional turmoil of any kind sucks. To answer, yes, at least for me. It seems whenever Kyle gets highly stressed, I in turn get really anxious and antsy, but it may be different for you. Not going to bring up wreck too much, but that's a thing me and Kyle went through, so I can clearly say yes"

Hi, I am Sam. LostOne's (Or Kelly's) tulpa, first one, started back March 16th of 2016. - https://community.tulpa.info/user-lostone

[sometimes if Charmed is stressed, I certainty feel like something is wrong. I don't get stressed personally, but I don't feel right, you know?]

I'm an audio engineer

[i'm an anthro goat of three months]

And the guy in the rear got drafted (

)

Karl, Tulpa001, LostOne, Charmed: Thank you guys as well. I've been sleeping like crap too so I tried to do some forcing to calm myself down and worked on imposing Skye laying on my air mattress with me (it's a queen now, thank God xD. Proper room for both of us!). Your support is greatly appreciated and I'll pass your comments onto Skye as well and let her know ^^.

Sure, your friends and family can react to your stress and anguish too. Maybe they can help you. No one said you feeling bad meant everyone around you had to feel bad too. When one of the others feels bad I don't feel bad with them, I make them feel better!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas