I keep seeing slenderman when I try to force.

Alright, so here's the story. Me and my friend have been looking at a lot of slenderman junk, playing slender, reading up on slenderman, watching marble hornets, that kinda thing. For about a week now, I've been seeing slendy wherever I look. When I first forced, (after reading guides and blogs on the forums extensively) things went pretty well, I even got that funny feeling near my spine I hear so much about. The thing is though, ever since I forced, I see slenderman much more vividly for longer periods of time and he now moves. I just now tried forcing again, but every time I got close to beginning, I'd see slenderman right in the center of my vision, and would start to worry that I'm creating a slender tulpa on accident. I know how juvenile this may sound, but it's really messing up my concentration. How can I stop thinking of him altogether, and more specifically, how can I make him stop appearing while i force?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obvious solution: Force the tulpa personality you want into your projections of Slenderman, and create Slenderbro.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Ok, I'll bite.

Try to get an image of what you want your tulpa to look like. Don't start forcing until you have a general idea. Once you got that, then try forcing. Start with visualization as opposed to personality. It will probably work better for you since you don't want your tulpa to look like slenderman.

I believe that if you have another figure in mind to focus on while you tulpaforce, then intrusive thoughts about slenderman will not occur so often. It will give you something else to think about.

Also, try to clear your mind before or while you force. What I do when I tulpaforce, for example, is imagine an empty void. A pitch black void devoid of anything whatsoever. Concentrate on the nothingness of it, I find it very calming and helps me focus.

I don't know. Slenderbro sounds pretty tempting.

Name: Assistant

Form: Human female

Progress Report

Last night I said I didn't have a name for her and was cut off with a reply. I couldn't hear the beginning properly but it sounded like Dori but I couldn't hear the first letter as clear and can't tell whether it was an N or a D What's her name?

I don't know. Slenderbro sounds pretty tempting.

Yeah, I've honestly been considering making a second tulpa based on Slenderman for a long time... he would just be a really great design. #swag black suit, a default expression of having no face at all, infinitely contorting limbs that can go anywhere from four of normal length to plastering every inch of the walls in the entire room. Total class. Especially if he actually acts classy to match.

Buuuut as long as my will wins out, I won't. I don't want a second tulpa, not really...

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Slenderbro would be cool. Though if you've read the creepypasta then it would probably be on your mind while you force. You may end up with a tulpa obsessed with abducting kids . . .