Incontrolable itches and "tickles"

Somnus

First of all greeting to everyone, since this is my first post.

Now my problem is this:

In the past I used to use creative visualization to see if the law of attraction was real or not and later to learn the lucid dream technique WILD. I was pretty good at visualizing at the beginning. I fucking loved to do it and could do it for half a hour (for a beginner I think it's pretty good)

But for some reason it seems that I developed some kind of "mental block". So everytime that I stay still for more than 5 minutes my left arm and leg start feeling as if my nerves or bones are tickling, I have a huge urge to scratch them, and ofc it's impossible so the only way it goes way is for me to stop "meditating". When it's not this tickling, it's tons of itches everywhere. Because of this I could never succeed with the WILD tecnique and I lost interest for creative visualization ( I got enough proof that loa is bullshit but concluded that visualization is a good help as a kind of VR training for real life and a good placebo for psychological issues).

I think somehow my unconsciouss I blocked me from medatitive states, therefore I experience tickling, itches and anxiety. Can anyone help me with this ? I'm having a real hard time focusing on my tulpa when Im interrupted by this phenomena.

Well, I don't know what to tell you about the tickling sensation, but try to take some diphenhydramine for the itching. Otherwise known as its brand name, Benadryl. Diphenhydramine can make you itch less. 25-50mg will be enough, lean more towards 25mg if it makes you tired. Or take some dramamine, which is found in pretty much all OTC motion sickness medication. It's a 1st generation anti-histamine like diphenhydramine, and should prevent itching just as good, and it makes you less drowsy than diphenhydramine. But it is exactly half as strong, so 50-100mg of dramamine.

That's pretty common in all sorts of relaxed/meditative states, even when tulpas aren't involved. You just learn to move past it. It can take practice in some cases... generally, relax more.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

during one of my session, I got hooked at adding traits to my tulpa and ended up WAAAYY to focused on it. when that happens, it felt as if i went into another world entirely, all my five sense was basicly numbed. i normally ignored the itches but in this case i don't even feel the itches.

this can be easily disrupted if someone said something really loudly besides you. so i listened to music while doing it, and certain genius decided to eat a hamburger and the smell made me hungry... fuck

well, this happened only once to me though so i don't know the exact method behind it.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

You got lost in your thoughts so to speak, that happens to me sometimes. In your case it was done while forcing. When it happens to me I will be thinking of something so intently that I won't notice anything around me, sounds similar to what you experienced. Though someone usually has to physically touch me or something to get me to snap out of it.

Also, I like your avatar cruse. Awesome game.

You got lost in your thoughts so to speak, that happens to me sometimes. In your case it was done while forcing. When it happens to me I will be thinking of something so intently that I won't notice anything around me, sounds similar to what you experienced. Though someone usually has to physically touch me or something to get me to snap out of it.

Also, I like your avatar cruse. Awesome game.

guess who does Chloe looked like.

just pretends it didn't happen