Random Things We Say

Fairweather

So I got these random fears about uncontrolled deviation. Turns out I am also completely afraid of drifting apart.

Me: So, am I the same person you placed all that trust in all those months ago?

Host: Yes, you are still the same neurotic, paranoid, nervous wreck you were back then.

Me: *laughter* Oh my god. You know exactly what to say.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me: *Drew a picture of Raymond in a bikini for someone who likes men in feminine garments*

Raymond: Well... I don't wear bikinis, but if it makes them happy, sure.

> *Proceeds to share picture with someone*

> *Person who I shared it with goes into "RP" mode and uses their character to say, "____ could have pulled it off far better"*

Raymond: *screaming in the back of my head* ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Pull it off better- I DON'T NEED TO LISTEN TO YOU, YOU PEDOPHILIC, PERVERTED TEACHER OF A CHARACTER! I CAN PULL OFF WHATEVER I WANT! I LOOK DAMN FINE IN THAT BIKINI! You wanna go?!

> *Cue me and Michael losing our socks laughing as Michael tries to console Raymond*

Hiya. Member of the Horrible Hosts Club (HHC). If you wanna learn about my system, here's my PR.

Sam woke up first this morning, had a discussion with Clara...

"So if you are the first one I hear if Kyle is asleep, and I normally am the first one Kyle hears, would that mean Jessi would be the first for you?"

"True."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few minutes ago, Sam has control of body still, eating some peanut butter

"Wait, if I'm eating this, but my wonderland form is part wolf, shouldn't I be dying?"

K: Wonderland and out in real life are two different things. And you are thinking of chocolate.

"Oh"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are a couple of derps over here

Spoiler

Members: Gemini, Raven, Jenna, Hope (Part-Time)

Me: Yeah, that's gross. Gross like...

Raymond: Put my name.

Me: What..? You want me to say you're gross?

Raymond: Yes. I am pretty f**king gross so why not? I don't care.

Me:.. *Sigh* Gross like Raymond.

Raymond: Yeahhhhh!

Claude: Do you... get off on this stuff? Is this a fetish we don't know about, Ray?

Raymond: What? No!!

Me: Today we learned Raymond has a shame-kink~

Raymond: NOOOOOOO!

Hiya. Member of the Horrible Hosts Club (HHC). If you wanna learn about my system, here's my PR.

This happened recently, around five minutes ago. I both was and am fully possessing.

Doc: So you don't necessarily have to feel all of the senses even when you're possessing?

Me: *currently holding and messing around with a hammer* Yeah, dude.

Doc: Really?

Me: Totally. Watch this~

Doc: I didn't nee-

It was then that I used the hammer I was holding to hit our left shin. Hard.

Here was Doc's reaction:

[video=youtube]

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Context: Today, Michael, Claude, and Kane have taken to back-seating and talking to me while the others have fun in wonderland.

Me: You know, I'm not used to these chats being so quiet and analytical. You guys are real intellectuals, aren't you?

Kane: *Smiling* Well, someone has to think for Ray.

Michael: *Bursts into giggles, smacking Kane's arm* That was mean!

Kane: *Chuckles* Hey, no offense to the guy. I just prefer brains over brawn.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if it was possible to have some sort of neglected thoughtform lurking in my head.

Me: it would have to be [person] if that was a possibility. *imagines [person]* Ech. I do not want him as a tulpa. He'd have to change to look completely different. *[Person] turns into a short-haired woman.* That's better. What do you think, Paul? Is there anybody else up there?

Paul: Nope. But maybe....

*a few minutes later*

Me: Aw man. What if [person] really is sentient? *imagines [person] again.* Wait. She looks like somebody I know, but I just can't put my finger on it....

*[person] turns into Paul.*

Paul: (tulpish) It was me all along!!!

Paul is learning to troll his host and I approve.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• 4 weeks later...

[Summer:]

We have a ton but i can't seem to recall most of them But I find this one really cute and adorable because nihi is a grumpy grump.

This happened when nihi keeps waking up constantly at night because of his grandparents and he drank coffee

Nihi: Ughh.. What time is it? *Checks Time* WHAT! it's only this time?! *whimper* I can't Sleep *grumpy*

Me, Summer: Awww, Nihi it is Ok, there there *hugs nihi and pats his head using his arm* just relax :)

Nihi: Ughhh But i can't sleep, it is really noise *grumpy and whiny*, How about you? How did you sleep so well?

Me, Summer: Uhhh... We do not actually need sleep, Nihi.

Nihi: Oh... yeah... Right *awkward*

I will never forget that one of my finest memories with nihi XD

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

• 2 weeks later...

I got finished with a Statistics quiz after my brain exploded and was walking to lunch. 

Me: Maybe all of this head pressure has more to do with me being confused all the time than tulpamancy. Maybe they were paying attention during the quiz.

I look at them, and they're both pretty much dead.

Me: Uh, guys? Wake up. It's over.

Apollo: Whoa, what happened?

Me: Stat happened.

Meanwhile Piano is in a half-asleep zombie-like state.

Me: I should probably leave him alone for now.

I am willing to help Lyra with history and chemistry. NOT STATISTICS. NEVER STATISTICS.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

So we have that one guide tip thing out and Kyle wanted to point something out.

K: Why is it anytime switching is brought up, people get confused and defensive?

S: Simple, it is definitely the want to be right.

K:....

K: *Sarcastically* Now I kinda see why neither of us can grammar check the guide.

We both got a good laugh out of it, as harsh as that may have sounded.

----

Earlier in a text group chat.

Random: *Makes a comment on all the fuzzies in the group*

K, to us: I'm not fuzzy, I'm fluffy!

Spoiler

Members: Gemini, Raven, Jenna, Hope (Part-Time)