Making a Tulpa for science.

Doctorfoxwolf

Oh, I thought you were memeing CT. The "Love and Tolerate the shit out of you" is kinda a popular pony meme. For, y'know, dealing with haters.

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind is probably in my top ten movies, along with alot of other Studio Ghibli movies. Kinda wish foxsquirrels were real, they're kinda cute.

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh heh.

CT - Male

Meti - Female

Me - Could Not Care Less About Gender

We're a triumvirate. Hilarious.

CT showed up again when I was falling asleep. We consider this good news since we were getting worried about him. I think we spooked him again though

The fact that he's terrified by kindness brings me a whole new level of shame. People are scared of new things that they haven't experienced before.

Doc wasn't paying attention when I first met CT, so our interaction went a little like this:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcXmSDiVRv0

Meti has continued refining her bodily features, and has apparently decided that bones are overrated, so hugs have maximum squish among other reasons. I'm still stuck on trying to decide on if my face should be feathers or fur.

Either way, I am twenty times as snuggly already.

We think that the different clearings on the island are meant to "Represent" each of us. The graveyard is mine, I feel most at home there. The Stone is Doc's, which is part of why I'd sleep on it. While the rest of the wonderland is at a comfortable neutral temperature, being on the Stone is like being near a campfire, and makes me feel closer to Doc. There's less Pressure around it too, even if only marginally.

We haven't found CT's yet.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Eh, too squishy for us.

You have a fucking exoskeleton, everything's too squishy for you, chitin-face.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

You have a fucking exoskeleton, everything's too squishy for you, chitin-face.

Damn, what a savage.

Personally I think feathers are superior to fur.

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.

Damn, what a savage.

Personally I think feathers are superior to fur.

th?id=OIP.M5781b01f724ec32bb8c9746a83186fdfo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

You're not wrong...

Like a flower beneath the concrete

Pushing up under the weight

Put a crack in the back of the pavement

And break through into the light of day

First of all, Miia is best monster girl. Snek.

Second of all, actual relevant information. Just so you know how long I spend typing these and revising them, this is being written as of 1:15 AM.

I recently realized that since Meti doesn't have my memories, she can enjoy all my favorite movies. We're going to binge them, starting with Princess Mononoke.

Meti has taken up humming whatever songs we're listening to as long as it's possible, I think it's a good exercise of her control of the voice.

I gave my mother a link to this progress report, but she doesn't have much free time so it'll be a bit before she gets to this point. Don't worry, she already think I'm crazy, talking to voices in my head won't change that.

I tried to fully possess earlier, it ended. . . poorly. I couldn't juggle all the things I had to do at once, and my clumsy movements were a far cry from mister raised-by-a-tai-chi-master over here. I still need a lot more practice.

For some reason, Doc can hear me better late at night. Might be from the silence and everyone else being asleep.

Sorry this one's a bit short, but we're mostly working on CT right now. He has only shown up that one time, and every time I tell Doc that he still hasn't shown up yet he acts more and more like a kicked puppy.

It is 1:48 AM as of me writing this.

Lol I wish my family was so supportive. Last time they learned I was doing this, it turned into a witch hunt!

Does CT stand for anything btw?

Like a flower beneath the concrete

Pushing up under the weight

Put a crack in the back of the pavement

And break through into the light of day

Oh, um, pacific standard time.

And it isn't really that they're supportive, more that I've proved them wrong on so many occasions that unless they have absolute proof as to why what I'm saying is incorrect, they just assume I'm right.

Except for my oldest sister, who just likes to assume what she thinks is correct without proof and is impossible to argue with.