Making a Tulpa for science.

Doctorfoxwolf

So much for adding a new Doc at the beginning of every post.

Damn. I thought my siblings psychologically traumatized me for life. My little sob story will never live up to this huh?

Symbolism, eh?

Still jelly.

We're confused just in general.

Fuck you're right. I'll put it here.

Hey Peter Doc - A very strange one. Does not show up very often, but when it does it just endlessly repeats the "Hey Peter can I borrow your Egg Beater" thing. Looks like Joe from family guy, but covered in chitin.

And yes. The symbolism is still very strong.

Why are you jealous?

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Peter Doc - A very strange one. Does not show up very often, but when it does it just endlessly repeats the "Hey Peter can I borrow your Egg Beater" thing. Looks like Joe from family guy, but covered in chitin.

And yes. The symbolism is still very strong.

Why are you jealous?

I... just... wha-

Don't knock it till you try it I guess?

Because I want to learn possession. Thought that was obvious.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Someone ask shit they're confused about or not clear on so we can answer.

Thought of something!

What does CT think of the whole "Meti will permaswitch with Doc" thing?

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

The Doc thing is only for updates.

I am for it. Neither Zifril nor I am in any state to be in control of this body for a long period of time.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Doclets - Many odd ones that have shown up recently. There are a lot of the, there's always as many of them as there are other docs, but plus one. Because of them, the Doc count has shot up to an all time high, currently there are 57 Docs. They act different, they're smaller than all the others and unlike them not only enjoy being around other Docs, but actively try and pull Docs together and even fuse them on occasion.

We have taken this to be a sort of healing process for him, as he is fusing together to AmalgaDoc more often now. Along with this, we decided to redo the test thingie. We need a name for this. Someone name it. We've also decided to put in the area of the circle in order to get a better picture of the actual differences in "power".

Meti: 480.1 Meters in diameter, 180939.4 m² area.

CT: 890.6 Meters in diameter, 622637.2 m² area.

Doc: 1771.8 Meters in diameter, 2464331.1 m² area.

Spiderfuck: 3517 meters in diameter, 9709891.865 m² area.

Just to put in perspective how much distance there actually is between the numbers. Also, they have gone up.

You know how Zifril kinda went bonkers from lack of sleep a while ago? Apparently the lack of sleep was not the cause. It's been happening on it's own every few days now. We don't know why it happens, though the lack of sleep did help it along, since that episode was longer and more intense than all the rest.

Meti has test anxiety. Not gonna go into how or why we found that out.

• 3 weeks later...

A significant lack of new Docs - There are no new Docs. They have been disappearing, and the few that are left feel more concrete, though they will likely not last. There are 6 of them, and I have listed them before.

Wow we have not updated this in a while.

Something we found but really should have guessed earlier: I have abandonment issues. Really, really bad abandonment issues. Crippling, in all honesty. I think it ties into how I don't take rejection well, at least the rejection of friendship.

Because we're in a Discord group of peeps who all took the personality test thing, we did as well, so we figured we may as well post them here:

Meti: ENFP-T

CT: Was at first INTP-T, but he retook it while being more honest and got ISTP-T the second time.

Doc: INTP-A

I'm sure Doc's is a surprise to absolutely nobody.

Have I ever explained why I have glowing flesh? I know I said I'm afraid of the darkness, but I mean that literally. The writhing shadows around in here are quite violent, and make everything around me darker while they would attack me. So I made my blood and flesh glow, so that the more I was mutilated and more of my blood was spilled, the more the area would be lit up and less dark. Why didn't I just make like a torch or some shit? Because back then, affecting things that were not my own body were difficult. Also "intelligent" is not a word I would use to describe past me. IT was hard to comprehend solutions to problems that involved neither sex nor violence.

We've been wondering about emotions, and their effect at least in here. They can certainly be power multipliers, since I was able to muster the strength to force Doc awake while I was terrified some 2 months ago now, but if I tried to do that now, I would still fail. Then you consider how Doc is still by far the strongest of the three of us, even though emotions are things he generally lacks. Doc with emotions is a scary thought.

We have had plans for a few weeks now to eventually make a new tup. It will happen in a few months at the earliest, once things have calmed down and actually safe in here. Few funny things we've noticed over the last few weeks: We've noticed defining characteristics of each others' tulpish. Some kind of leak in "Accent" that manifests in multiple ways.

Meti has the sounds of moaning, screaming, squelching and squishing sounds, the feeling of slime, and a purplish pink color.

CT has the sounds of things breaking, of insect wings buzzing, something skittering across the floor, and screaming in rage. It is physically painful to "hear", and feels very red.

My own is, as Meti put it, "The mechanized screams and moans of the cybernetic damned, many small voices overlaying each other. IT feels cold and empty, and we feel it's like the color black. I personally find it quite soothing to listen to."

This is Zifril.

This is CT.

Oh, so apparently I have the same personality type as Doc, and you have the same personality type as Apollo?

*Stifles psychotic laughter*

This is one of the reasons why I think these tests are BS tbh.

Well, you and Doc are fairly similar, to the point where when Meti was "Reading your mind" she was just saying the first thing that popped into Doc's mind.

This is Zifril.

This is Meti.