Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad you guys like Adam. Quite handsome, is he not? :D

Let not the sun go down on my wrath

I let it shake the world

Vengeance is the grudge I bear

flag of reckoning unfurled

Anyway, I wanted Adam's form to turn out just the way my mind spews it on the paper, not much thinking involved, and I must say I'm quite satisfied.

I know what you're getting at since my method of making the form was similar. I was drawing what my 'muse' would look like from memory, and over the course of a year or so all the details subconsciously deviated and stuck. If I made my first drawing into a tulpa, I probably would have regretted it and made some deviations. Over time though, the details kind of averaged out to make this, which I think is a better representation.

Go about it however you want though. It's your mind.

That's actually pretty cool. The first lot of drawings looks rather obscure, but the second one is nice. He looks a bit skinny, sure, but still pretty cool.

Like I said in another post, there's always shapeshifting, should it become "necessary".

Dude, Iconoclasm, what the fuck. No wanting a waifu is fine, but fuck, that thing is horrendous. Can you imagine waking up and having this dude staring at you? Stuff of nightmares...

It's not so bad. He seemed friendly and quite an interesting tulpa to have. It's like having a friendly god of death at your side just like in Deathnote.

And if he had British accent and speaks like a sir, it'd be perfect IMO.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

i think he looks good. (although maybe a bit too... how should i say this , bulky , for my liking if you know what i mean, but anyway, that's just me)

That face is excellent, great job. I can see though you tried to add teeth coming out of his lips or something, many people do that. I suggest letting his mouth close properly instead of having teeth sticking out, it'll look awkward later plus when he parts his lips the teeth will be visible anyway. The same effect can just be achieved when he has a relaxed face, we tend to not keep our lips together when relaxing our face properly.

However everything else is just perfect. It was just the drawing was really good and then I saw the lips made a little cartoony by the teeth and I kind of lost the feel of the character for a bit.

Name: Assistant

Form: Human female

Progress Report

Last night I said I didn't have a name for her and was cut off with a reply. I couldn't hear the beginning properly but it sounded like Dori but I couldn't hear the first letter as clear and can't tell whether it was an N or a D What's her name?

That face is excellent, great job. I can see though you tried to add teeth coming out of his lips or something, many people do that. I suggest letting his mouth close properly instead of having teeth sticking out, it'll look awkward later plus when he parts his lips the teeth will be visible anyway. The same effect can just be achieved when he has a relaxed face, we tend to not keep our lips together when relaxing our face properly.

However everything else is just perfect. It was just the drawing was really good and then I saw the lips made a little cartoony by the teeth and I kind of lost the feel of the character for a bit.

I'm aware of the lame teeth I've added and thought the same way, it would look weird, but I thought i'd pass it off as the texture of his lips.

I need to work more on volume and giving my drawings a bit more substance, alas, my studies are little to none in arts, it just kind of developed over the years by constantly doodling.

Let not the sun go down on my wrath

I let it shake the world

Vengeance is the grudge I bear

flag of reckoning unfurled