Hey everyone

Bedhead

I want to grow Wolf Ears and a Wolf Tail.

Not impose through hypnotic suggestions to give me the phantom limb syndrome for or the visual imposition, but to construct blue prints for my brain to follow to allow my form to have a tail and ears. Does anyone have any sources that would point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Those are essentially the same thing. You get phantom limbs and other anatomy as a consequence of having a daydream form with those limbs.

Imposition is a little different. But if you imagine yourself with tail all the time, you will occasionally catch yourself feeling it in the real world and occasionally moving it.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

This is not what I mean though, I am asking to alter my human evolution to where I somehow supplement wolf ears and wolf tail ^.

I have a feeling this will be a very tasking feat to pull off and am willing to hear about what preparation is needed in order to allow my body to efficiently interact with its new found limbs. I am doubtful that someone hasn't thought of this before as I am also doubtful that an organization hasn't been made to look for a way to logically pursue this endeavor, however I am lastly pretty doubtful that anyone here would have anything helpful to share that can be very insightful if not inspiring.

thatsnothowbiologyworks.mp4

While tulpas can utilize something called biohacking to influence things like the levels of different chemicals in your body, this sort of thing just isn't possible without having been conceived in a lab and being genetically altered to have those features. Which hasn't happened yet because humanity thinks itself too moral to be dabbling in such things.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

thatsnothowbiologyworks.mp4

While tulpas can utilize something called biohacking to influence things like the levels of different chemicals in your body, this sort of thing just isn't possible without having been conceived in a lab and being genetically altered to have those features. Which hasn't happened yet because humanity thinks itself too moral to be dabbling in such things.

Closed minded thinking isn't helpful in this subject, but I appreciate how you have fueled this topic either way you stand. I for one believe anything is possible in reality, but it is a matter of figuring out how. Many things that men have aspired to have come to fruition where many thought impossible because of their beliefs, when in fact the only limit is the imagination and how strong the will to carry out their desire.

I will not disagree that science has not provided us many wonderful insights, but they are still trying to figure out how the human works in many interesting ways. Unless who we are is fully realized soundly without a shadow of a doubt, then I would not throw out the idea of human augmentation through force of will alone to not be possible.

You can't make yourself grow ears and a tail on your physical body. The mind can affect the body in surprising ways, but not like that.

You can however add them to the form you have when you're in your wonderland or otherwise imagining yourself somewhere. Doing so may cause some level of phantom limb though. You're modifying the shape of the body your mind thinks it has, and habits you form in your wonderland may partially transfer over to IRL.

I've done it and haven't had real unwanted side effects, at least lasting IRL ones. I started out with a mindform that was a vague and generic copy of my IRL body. I now have a few forms that I can switch between using, at will, usually based on which feels most comfortable at the time. The most detailed and most often used is a slimegirl. In order to do it, I first worked out what sensations I should feel in the new form. I then got into a light trance like I usually did for tulpaforcing. I focused on each part of my body in the wonderland and changed it into goo. I tried moving around different ways, interacting with objects, and so forth, experiencing things through my new form and forcing the sensory details when they didn't come on their own or weren't how they should be. After some time of practicing this, my mind learned and got more used to it, and more of it came automatically.

So, for your ears and tail, here's what I'd do. Start with one or the other. Ears are probably easier in my opinion. Think about where they will be on your body. Look at reference pictures if you aren't sure exactly where to attach them. Feel with a finger on your head where they'd be -- it doesn't matter whether you do this IRL or in your wonderland; you're just noting the spot and what it feels like. Since you want them, I assume you're already pretty familiar with how they work and even some of what they might feel like to have. In your wonderland, create them either by pulling and extending them from your head or poofing them into existence. Feel them with your hands, focusing on and creating sensations in them. Pet, rub, bend, pinch, etc. Try moving them too. Touch them with things. Ask a tulpa to interact with them. All the while, focus on what you feel in them and force the right sensation for situations where it does not happen automatically. Any time you're in your wonderland, if you're not feeling them there or feeling when they touch things, focus briefly on the sensation. Repeat the exercise of making them if they start to fade. It might take a few repetitions but they'll last longer as you get more used to them being there.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Gene splicing or similar is not possible yet. Even if it was there are concerns in introducing bad genes to the gene pool and messing up the human evolution for the future.

The good news is that this might be available in your lifetime.

As to current options, there is body modification by plastic surgery. I know someone who had their ears altered to elf ears and someone else with subdermal implants and a split tounge.

However the results you could get from that will likely be lackluster to what you desire as something like a tail cannot be made out of only skin.

If this is a large desire you may want to simply seek out props that would create the illusion for you.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Oh, do you want wolf DNA in your cells? That is totally doable now. Although, as you would be the first, it will cost a few million to develop the injection. Which will probably have to be applied monthly for a year.

It won't give you a tail or ears, though. The parts of the code that determine ear hole position and spinal chord length deactivate before birth.

This is a For Science!! forum.

I must say, though, that I got massive déjà vu, here. But from many, many years ago. Seeing an actual, "How do I willpower my tail" thread that perfectly echoes my host's ancient imaginings is weirding me out.

Anyway, good luck with your dragon wings.