Hey everyone

Bedhead

You're absolutely correct in assuming that anything is possible.

You are incorrect to assume that something is possible via the method that you prefer.

For example, you can't knit a sweater with frisbees. You have to use knitting needles.

You can't create a fox tail/ears for yourself using Tulpamancy. You have to use Genetic Science.

And we do have people working on that.

There's nothing stopping you from going to school for it, or donating money to groups that are researching it.

I understand and empathize with your frustration. I hope that these advances come within your life time, and if they don't I hope you can be happy without them.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

You're absolutely correct in assuming that anything is possible.

You are incorrect to assume that something is possible via the method that you prefer.

For example, you can't knit a sweater with frisbees. You have to use knitting needles.

You can't create a fox tail/ears for yourself using Tulpamancy. You have to use Genetic Science.

And we do have people working on that.

There's nothing stopping you from going to school for it, or donating money to groups that are researching it.

I understand and empathize with your frustration. I hope that these advances come within your life time, and if they don't I hope you can be happy without them.

Thank you kind sir with your words of hope, but I pray that it may not have to come to using advanced tools to genetically altering ourselves to have a tail or ears of the favored animal in question. Instead I hope that it would be possible to gain great control over the body and have the insight and wisdom to do some sort of internal to external surgery through thought. This is a pretty far-fetched hope I am afraid however, but nothing will stop me from trying to drive towards my dream; may it be a complete wreck or a straight line towards success.

Have you heard of anything remotely similar happening to the billions upon billions of people you share your biology with? Are you aware of the mind-bendingly ingenious accomplishments they have succeeded in, things we never would have dreamed of?

Do you think you can be the one to make this inconceivable breakthrough of manipulating your genetics with only your mind?

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Have you heard of anything remotely similar happening to the billions upon billions of people you share your biology with? Are you aware of the mind-bendingly ingenious accomplishments they have succeeded in, things we never would have dreamed of?

Do you think you can be the one to make this inconceivable breakthrough of manipulating your genetics with only your mind?

Sure, why not. I have heard of shamans and some Native Americans doing this sort of thing before. It isn't something I wouldn't see worth a try.

Then good luck. To my knowledge no one here can offer much help on the subject.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I have heard shamans and native americans have produced phenomena that can be considered identical to tulpas. I am fascinated by this.

Now, to be fair, spirit guides may not be the same thing as tulpas. The only evidence we have is they behaved like tulpas.

Shamans getting ears and tails is right up there with bears carving mountain ranges with their claws.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-can-tulpas-be-related-to-spirit-guides

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.