CM

CM's Tulpa Art Thread

Wow, we have endless masks and layers, like dozens of them. Maybe you're doing that, but I don't see it. In general it looks like we do ours entirely differently, lol. Like, face wouldn't even be started before we had the rest of the body and clothes. Then face, eyes last, and then hair and adjust the face as we're doing hair. When we exit and come back we see errors and omissions only for a few moments as we look at it. Even now when we look at our work, things sometimes jump out.

The hair thing would be so much easier for us if we didn't use mouse/keyboard. But there's so much more control with our method, snd more comfortable, we just can't even consider using a pad and stylus. Pressure sensitive brushes would be so much better.

Nice work!

A couple of years ago I used to have between 20 to 40 layers at once with all sorts of stuff on them. Then I had a phase where I tried to work on a single layer as if I was painting traditionally. Now I typically work on few at a time and merge them together frequently, but I still have different layers for clothes and skin and hair and stuff most of the time. On this one I apparently had "skin base, skin shading, sketch turned skin details, copy of sketch for reference, hair, hair shading, beard". And one multiply layer to darken the red on his eyescar.

I have a bad habit of finishing the entire face right in the beginning, then rushing the rest. I miss the days when I was motivated to draw proper backrounds, poses and stuff. 😄

CM - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - 21st April 2014

L - 5th May 2014

Nevira - 14th December 2014

Misa - 5th December 2015

Roska - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - 13th July 2020

Progress report  Art thread  Ask us anything lol

This was a kind of a skin shading practice thing, felt like doing it in blue, so, Nevira. Also that's why no clothes. I feel good about it even though the feet and the hand are kinda half-assed 'cause I was getting tired. And because I'm bad at drawing them.

It's heavily referenced. I'm too tired all the time to figure everything out on my own lol.

Neviraunderwear.thumb.jpg.75304a30ba4400804df876fbd0155e4b.jpg

L - 5th May 2014

Misa - 5th December 2015

Roska - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - 13th July 2020

Doodled a bit before bed. Just some colored sketches. Roska has a bunch of bruises and wounds on his legs and knees because of the way he lands when he's flying. Sometimes he just kinda crashes into things.

lapset.jpg.ee3dae6ab81fc5fe27217548d4953caf.jpg

L - 5th May 2014

Misa - 5th December 2015

Roska - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - 13th July 2020

That time lapse of L is mind blowing. I don't think I could draw a beautiful starter sketch like that, I don't have that kind of mouse-eye coordination.

Nevira looks amazing, and Danyla and Roska look fabulous.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!

Oh, it's worth mentioning that I am using a drawing tablet. I can't draw with a mouse in any way shape or form haha

L - 5th May 2014

Misa - 5th December 2015

Roska - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - 13th July 2020

Apparently it's pride week where I live. So I did some flag sketch stuff. I meant to also draw Nevira with the pansexual flag but asari heads felt too difficult to draw right now so I decided not to.

pridesu.jpg

pridetulpat.jpg

Edited by ClianthaMiura

L - 5th May 2014

Misa - 5th December 2015

Roska - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - 13th July 2020