Weirdest thing about having a tulpa

War

What is the weirdest thing about having a tulpa for you?

Just yesterday, Tulpa had a massive headache and was feeling terrible, and super tired. Me, I wasn't bothered by the headache, I felt great, and not tired at all. That was so, incredibly weird. How does that even make any sense? I feel fine, but Tulpa is so distressed he can't even think properly?

Weirdest thing about being a tulpa, I guess is not being able to really have social relationships. Like real ones. I can't honestly answer a lot of questions about myself when I'm playing games and stuff, aside from my name and gender. Like someone asked me if my name was Hispanic once, and I was like, idk ??

But it's okay, it's the internet and it's not so hard to get along like that.

Weirdest thing about having a tulpa, knowing that like.. my living of life is always temporary if that makes sense, which it didn't because I phrased that all weird. It's just kinda whatever sometimes, similar to the last one, knowing it's not my life and I have to be careful making any long-term plans. I can't really be part of a community like I want to, aside from this one. Always gotta think about how what I do will affect Lumi's life even though I'm me.

Man, ya get deep stuff when you ask a tulpa a host question.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Getting blendy with Ivy and having wings on my back is probably the weirdest so far.

Possession is also really weird too, but also amazing.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Coming to the realization that even though I have been fronting for a very VERY long time, I am not the original thoughtform of my system.

That was a bit difficult to deal with, but once I got over it I felt a sense of inner peace that I never had before. Things began to click into place for me.

Never would have figured it out if not for my/our other thoughtforms.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

For me, it's the fact that my tulpa seemed to have created itself. I suppose thinking so heavily about their form and personality managed to be a form of forcing in itself.

I'd say it's when they talk about stuff you've never told them about. Like, I know they went digging through my memories for that stuff but... it's strange when it's something personal and they know every detail you know.

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.

For me, it was how I was creating Gruffen when I was very young without even realizing what he was or what precisely I was doing at the time. All I knew is that he was (still is of course) my best friend, and very real to me. I was amazed when I came across these terms for who Gruffen is and what I'd been doing to develop him and how much bigger this community is than I thought it would be. It was totally wild to me.

But I also agree that its totally strange, not so much in a bad way though, that he's here and no one knows it but me and those I've told about him in confidence.

I lost my weirdometer a long time ago, so I've never acually found any tulpa stuff odd.

Though I can say that having someone so close to you that they live in your head become terrified of you, even for the briefest of times, is a heartbreaking experience.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.