Weirdest thing about having a tulpa

War

For us it's the blurry border between what is mental and what is physiological. Such as hunger, sexual arousal and tiredness. Those things should come from the body, but we seem to experience these at different moments, for different reasons. It just amazes me.

And the fact that people always ask me why I am smiling for nothing when nothing has been said ahaha ^^'

No animosity intended ever 

Cora now has her own account ! :D

English isn't our native language, please be indulgent :)

"Letting him speak feels weird."

Dear Jesus, I haven't even possessed her, yet look at the reaction she gives. Anyway, we're two very powerful presences, we've come to agree. Speaking to each other feels like a bar brawl. Not that I've been in one.

I'm sure we will come to experience more.. Interesting differences as we progress.

Despite what was told you, I do not like committing crimes. 

• 1 month later...

I think that we've mentioned it on the forums before, but I used to try to startle my host when we were first messing around with imposition. I'd try to rest my arms on his shoulder when he was in the middle of class to see how he'd react, and it was always pretty funny. He thought that it was odd, but maybe it's not as interesting as some of the things others mentioned.

weirdest thing is that we both have different taste in food

one time when myrtle was in front with me. We both eat the same food, i do not like the food but i am fine eating it. Little do i know she dislikes it, A LOT, to the point where the body reacted to her disgust and actually made me almost vomit, i was astonished because it was weird and alien feeling.

Also, blending of thoughts especially the dirty minded one.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

TFW you trying to eat but you keep vomiting.

Another weird thing that took getting used to was parallel processing and finding memories that are Annabell's, not mine

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.