Tulpas based off of real people?

Radio Hiss

I read online somewhere that creating tulpas based off of real people is discouraged.

Here's the thing: when I was around 10 years old I created an imagination land in my head (for lack of a better word it was called Imagination Land, but is now called Eemaj), where there were two types of people: Imaginees and Permanees. Long story short, Imaginees create Permanees at a specific age and choose everything about them. Most Permanees are based off real people or fictional characters, but some are original.

The main two Permanees in Eemaj were named Paul and HJP. Out of all of them, they are the two most developed and the ones whose lives I am trying to write now that I am older and can't "play" Eemaj with my sister anymore (it's complicated, but basically we would describe what was happening to each other and imagine it).

Paul and HJP were both based off of Paul McCartney (but obviously if I write their stories I won't mention that). They have different personalities than him, though the two of them are very similar due to them sharing the same soul. 

My plan is to create Paul as a tulpa (though I might call him my Permanee for fun), and then after that's successful, create HJP. They won't really be based off of Paul McCartney so much as based off of Paul Felight and HJP Winter in Eemaj.

I really couldn't see myself creating any other tulpa. The two of them have been with me for years now. Even when I forget briefly about Eemaj, I can still return, easily. Eemaj does not have me in it anymore: rather, I control what happens in their lives and how they react to it, so I already have the "puppeteering" and "visualizing in a wonderland" steps down pat. I already started working on visualizing in real life and narration. I tried to imagine Paul sitting in a chair in my room as I let my mind wander and tried to speak to him in my "mindvoice" as you all call it. I didn't make him respond as I would in Eemaj. I had a dream about him last night, but it was with the other three Beatles, which is not something I'm going for.

What do you think? Is it bad for me to create him based off Paul Felight who's based off of Paul McCartney? If so, why?

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

When people say it is bad to create them based on characters in real life they are referring to people you interact with in person.

The one that goes along with that is someone who is dead (like a dead mother or similar).

You can base your tulpa on Paul McCartney if you want, however there are a few things to note.

• They will most likely deviate to be their own person. It is not right to force them to stick to your guidelines.
  • Do not let them believe they are the person you are basing them on, just that they were based on them.
  • You may end up with someone entirely different than you planned. You will need to be accepting of that.

However you will come to find they will surprise you. You will end up with exactly what you wanted even if you didn't know it in my experience.

Ivy was originally based on Lisbeth Salander as played by Rooney Mara. She is now nothing like the character and she is still amazing.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA