Emergency!

Mara

We just googled "tulpa" and this site only had the third and fourth results. This is unacceptable. Reddit had the  result above us. This is also unacceptable. What can we do about this? We need to mobilise. Let's get this operation moving! Who is with me?

Let's take what we can get.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

We could also just leave it as is, I'm all for that. 'Sides, the Reddit page is fun. Should check it out some time when you're not busy. But if you're really looking for some fun, I guess we could go kill Wikipedia.

Lemme just.. go get my gun.

Hiya. Member of the Horrible Hosts Club (HHC). If you wanna learn about my system, here's my PR.

I like the results how they are, that's for the best. The subreddit is a good place for all the newbies and less serious peeps too. I don't like it, but I appreciate its existence!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

'Sides, the Reddit page is fun. Should check it out some time when you're not busy.

We have an account over there, we can be seen there on occasion.

But if you're really looking for some fun, I guess we could go kill Wikipedia.

Lemme just.. go get my gun.

Yep. That sounds like Mara.

Akecalo - Host

Maya - Tulpa

Mara - Tulpa

[s.] Search "tulpamancy" on duckduckgo and .info is result number 12, which is interesting.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.