What Do You Call Your Host?

Saylin

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call K this interesting little name because his name shortens to a little nickname in my favorite language and I just shortened that to the first letter, yap.

Well, I have two more now.

Omega tends to say "The host." Usually, he finds saying "host" as a nickname too awkward so he refers to me by a title. Makes sense, in stories I would make sure to not repeat words to I'd refer to Omega as the king, the alien, the warlord, etc.

Tula says host.

Edit: Nvm, just found out Tula will refer to me as "Master" too.

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.

"My host" or "Our host" when referring to his relation to us, to others. "Lumi" when talking about him, to others. "Lumi" when talking to each other or him, and rarely his real name. Considering we were with him for years before he even created that name, it shouldn't be too weird to use his real name, but calling him Lumi is just a habit at this point.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Well, usually I don't talk to her like that at all. I just call her 'you' or say 'hey' when starting a conversation. We don't find much need to address eachother by names, when we're both a moment away from eachother in our minds. She does call me by my name, though. On occasion I will call her Avelyne, though. I can't even imagine calling her master or something. That would be embarassing and an affront to my dignity.

Hello, I am Mordred.

And I am Gray, his tulpamancer/friend. We don't really know what else to put here. 

I just call him by his first name ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

by his first name of course! but i don't call him often.

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

Brother or cousin.

(Cam or "Z" for short...I'm lethargic in the morning so 'guy' sometimes)

EDIT: Sorry Bro I hijacked ya

Love me, love my host

Depends if I'm using insults as proper nouns or not. Otherwise, just his name. If referring to him in third person, Host, or hosty. Are female tulpamancers technically also Hostesses?

Known as Kat elsewhere

(i call her mommy, host, hostess, sophie, her last name, mistress on occasions, also reverend, and priestess. and yes, she's ordained. though it's not really needed for shamanism.)

Sophie: i'll do most of the posting as we're still working on getting back up and running.

Autumn:

Asuka:

i've more to come as i pull them out of cryo.(others may call it stasis)