Is there any point in making a wonderland at this point?

Malix

Roughly a month to a month and a half in, Tulpa's sentient. Not vocal but I can feel she's close, she talked in sentences once but the things that made up the sentence weren't real words(That or I just couldn't hear them properly. Not sure which.). Visualisation's done, other senses are nearly done, haven't started body language yet. From things I just read I doubt I will at all until after she's vocal.

Also, can I just get, in a nutshell:

Advantages/disadvantages of a wonderland, keeping in mind where I am with this(Like, will it be weird for her with a landscape just being generated around her?)

how vivid the wonderland should be to my eyes

how big are they generally?

do they have to obey the normal laws of physics?

why do it in the first place?

If there's still good reason to, I may do it.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

Luke loves his wonderland. It's his home and a place where he can have a physical impact on a world. Same goes for Jaden, he loves gardening and building and such in his wonderland.

Your tulpa already sees shit appear through random thoughts, so even if it is weird to see it appear, at least it is something fun. Also, tulpa adventures are best adventures. Your tulpa could design a land for you to explore, etc.

But it is up to you and your tulpa. We all love them, but not everyone does.

A wonderland can be as big as you want, obey whatever physics you give it, and do whatever you want them to. It's just an imaginary place in your head. You'll see it as vividly as you do anything else you visualize in your mind's eye.

I can think of no disadvantage to having a wonderland, except that taking the time to create it and flesh it out might be a waste if you feel you don't need one. On the other hand, my tulpa created a wonderland of its own, and it didn't cost me any time.

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Guest Anonymous

Make a very basic wonderland, like a forest or abyss. I tried to make a real complex wonderland and it deviated as a whole ~10-15 hours in and still changes. So it ended up being a waste of time trying to add details and what not to it.

>Advantages/disadvantages of a wonderland, keeping in mind where I am with this

No disadvantages that I experienced.

>(Like, will it be weird for her with a landscape just being generated around her?)

No

>how vivid the wonderland should be to my eyes

Not very. Your tulpa should be your main focus.

>how big are they generally?

Small-medium sized as you have to remember the different parts of the wonderland.

>do they have to obey the normal laws of physics?

No.

>why do it in the first place?

It gives you more ways to interact with your tupper. i.e. Go swimming.