Slipper's Art Thread

Slipper

Hello! I think this is awesome. If you get the time and would like to, I'd love to see how you portray Rhea. But don't rush yourself. I don't have photo references but I believe I can describe her pretty well. I can give you the info here or in a PM if you'd like.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna describe her, but I don't think you'll understand what I'm trying to get at since I'm bad a describing things, so here is a picture of my Tulpa. Her name is Honey the Cat and she's based off of that but with a white muzzle and she wears high heels like her original game counterpart. Also, she is friendly, silly, and really likes martial arts and fashion!

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/sonic/images/3/36/AStH_Honey_Profile.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150221150245

Can you draw Monique?

She is white with short fluffy brown hair (not curly just fluffy) and wears a white no strap vintage wedding dress (tank top style sleeves) and it is ripped and tattered at knee length. She wears red high tops without laces. Her eyes are aquamarine.

WOW! You're an amazing artist! Keep up the great work. You contribute so much to this community, things that we never would have been able to do by ourselves. It's truly amazing to see someone so dedicated to helping other people. Thank you!

"Now THATS a bad username"

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the absence guys, we've fallen on hard times recently. I've (meaning the host) had a hard time convincing myself to stay alive and spending around two hours per drawing is a long commitment, especially when you're worried about disappointing people.  Plus I've lost my drawing software since I got my new laptop. Originally I was checking this for new messages, but then again I was worried about people being upset, so eventually I stopped logging on. Its easier not to worry when you think no one is commenting.

I recently started therapy, so hopefully I can actually get some motivation to do stuff. I'm going to try to get a good free program to use for the time being so I can continue with the requests. But I'm also going to try to spend a little more time with my tulpa, since its hard to keep in touch when all you want to do is sleep. If you want a request, make sure you send me your stuff. I'm gonna do them based on date, in case you're wondering. Also I appreciate all the nice comments! I was surprised when I logged on and people had such nice things to say.

Sorry for boring you all.

Tl;dr:   Haven't been here is a while due to sadness and lost program, will try to do requests soon.

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

Hey, finding people to be with and things to do is important when you feel like that. If you need help, you can contact me.

Also, I used your art as an avatar of me on another forum. Though, I think it would blend better with a transparent background.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, taking care of yourself is priority one. Nobody's going to judge you for that. We're just glad you're back. Sorry to hear things have been rough for you

• 6 months later...

Okay, lets try this again!

Hey, I'm going to try and do commissions again. Same thing as before, although the pictures may look different because I'm working with a new program and haven't drawn much on a computer lately. I'm starting my list over, since I know some of the people who've requested in the past probably don't even come here anymore. However, just mention in your new request that you've posted previously and I'll gladly bump you up to the top of the list.

I cannot guarantee when or if I'll finish your request, as my motivation can stop at the drop of a hat. I'll try to do what I can, however!

o Images with some text is preferred, but a text or image only request is fine as well. Please describe detailed parts thoroughly.

o You can place requests here or in my messages.

o They're 100% free, as always.

o If I've done work for your system before, I may or may not take other's requests on first. I want my efforts to be appreciated by the community as a whole.

o I may try to do backgrounds this time. Last time helped me a lot with drawing new figures, so maybe my backgrounds could improve as well.

o If I think an image may make me too stressed or if I have a hard time understanding the form, I may skip your request. I'll alert you if this happens.

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

[Vincent]: Hello. I would like to request a drawing of my tulpa, Tyler.

She is a human woman, looking around 18 years old. She has blond, shoulder-length hair, falling off the sides and covering her forehead. Her skin is white and somewhat pale, and her eyes clear blue. She wears a long white dress that leaves her shoulders exposed. Any other details I would leave to your judgement, although if possible I would like to be able to use the image as a phone wallpaper.

[Tyler]: Two more things though: Give me cat ears and tail of the same color as my hair. Also, draw me looking at the camera and smiling!

[Vincent]: One last thing: do you have/considered to have any way to compensate you for your work, such as a Paypal donation link or similar? I find that the least I can do for your time and skills is invite you to a coffee or similar.

I am known as Vincent.

[Hi, I'm Tyler!]

Our progress report.

I was gonna ask you to draw me again since my bday is coming up, but then I felt bad that you already drew me twice... so, I'd like you to draw Piano.

Here's the reference link

If you have questions (I know the wing part was convoluted) PM me or hit me up on Discord (Felight#8733). 

I'll try to make my own reference of the shape of the wings and send it to you

Thanks in advance :)

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• Slipper changed the title to Slipper's Art Thread