Slipper's Art Thread

Slipper

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Love your art. Are you still open for new requests?

Basically, QB has recently been rocking some entirely pointless aesthetic-only reading glasses while he reads, and he'd love some art of himself in them.

Here's some previous art of him, the first being an actual pretty dead-on interpretation of how he really looks, drawn a few years ago, and the second being art of the character he's based on that just happens to get a lot of things right. His tail is as big as he is, like in that second image, and it also gets the ears perfect. He has also begun "wearing" his tentacles as short as they are in the second image most of the time these days. However, his coloration and demeanor is better interpreted in the first one.

https://imgur.com/a/fVhbC

And he'd like to be wearing these:

https://images-eu.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31eQvpAnumL._SX355_.jpg

Any pose you'd like, really. Thanks for your time.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Hey! Love your art. Are you still open for new requests?

Basically, QB has recently been rocking some entirely pointless aesthetic-only reading glasses while he reads, and he'd love some art of himself in them.

Here's some previous art of him, the first being an actual pretty dead-on interpretation of how he really looks, drawn a few years ago, and the second being art of the character he's based on that just happens to get a lot of things right. His tail is as big as he is, like in that second image, and it also gets the ears perfect. He has also begun "wearing" his tentacles as short as they are in the second image most of the time these days. However, his coloration and demeanor is better interpreted in the first one.

https://imgur.com/a/fVhbC

And he'd like to be wearing these:

https://images-eu.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31eQvpAnumL._SX355_.jpg

Any pose you'd like, really. Thanks for your time.

Yes! Here he is!

QB.thumb.png.309828a3bbf4e5141ad11ff5afe53315.png

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

Wow, that was fast, and it's amazing. Thanks.

[QB: omigosh it's the best! Thank you!]

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

• 3 weeks later...

AHHHH 

I'm so sorry it took so long! But with the holidays and my program not saving it in a layer format (so I had to do it all in one sitting which was an intimidating thought) it was hard for me to get time/ motivation to do it. But FINALLY! Here it is.

She was really fun to draw, it just took a lot of time and I had too many issues to get it done in a reasonable time frame, haha.

Thank you! While it may not be amazingly close to what I was envisioning, Selene seems to be a fan. Once we get her form down more solidly, I won't be surprised if she ends up having more of a resemblance to your pic.

Hey, you have some amazing art and Shade wanted me to ask if you could do a piece for her.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-writing-piece-i-did-of-shade

This is about as close to a description I can get of her, wings are optional if you don't feel like drawing them as she rarely appears with them anyways. For the pose, something like this: http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/DAOMorrigan.jpg but with the magic being back or purple, if you please.

Thanks.

Host to a sole Parasite, Shade. Research is in progress, will update when something worth showing has been written.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, we looked through this thread (both thoroughly impressed by the way) and were wondering if you are still doing that SVTFOE tulpa for Flopsi. I only ask because Yulia is partially based off Star (her dress) and we were interested in seeing the result!

I'm the host, but I also have Yulia with me.

Hi! Verdict and I have been browsing this thread for a while, and we were both quite impressed. Anyway, Verdict was wondering if you could draw her.

Verdict's form is a little hard to describe, but I'll do my best.

Verdict is essentially a glowing blue ball, but with cat ears, a little cat face (but without whiskers or a nose), and a tail, similarly blue and glowing.

As for an expression, Verdict usually sticks with a :3 face.

She's almost never serious and is always cheerful, if that helps you with personality.

Thanks for your time!

mew.

~~~~~~~

Tulpas (and what color they speak in):

Verdict

Daiyousei

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Uhhhhhh 

Hello again!

So similarly to last time, we lost our program and lost our motivation. Whoops! I was gonna try and come back all cool with all the requests done on arrival but I had a lot of questions about them and wasn't sure if any of them were still here so.....

I got one done cause they were fairly simple, but I'm sure I messed it up somehow, haha. PsychologicalKitty-Cat just tell me if I messed up on Verdict, you deserve nothing but purr-fection for how long you waited.

Shadow, I have a sketch done for Shade, but I wasn't sure about the outfit. What you meant by the stitches on the face? What does her hair look like? Can you get me some references or describe those things, please?

Mr. Mister, I never did that request unfortunately. If they or you want one, don't be afraid to ask!

Chris-One, which outfit do you want me to draw her in? There's a LOT of different options on the link now and I don't remember the one you originally asked for...

Everyone is welcome to send in requests. Same things as always: family-friendly requests, they're free, and give me some images or a good description. I may skip requests if they are too complicated or stress me out, I'll tell you if I choose not to.

Thanks for reading!

Verdict.thumb.png.eb3db3c4f6e5e9720018f55ec6adce75.png

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

• Slipper changed the title to Slipper's Art Thread