Slipper's Art Thread

Slipper

Uhhhhhh 

Hello again!

So similarly to last time, we lost our program and lost our motivation. Whoops! I was gonna try and come back all cool with all the requests done on arrival but I had a lot of questions about them and wasn't sure if any of them were still here so.....

I got one done cause they were fairly simple, but I'm sure I messed it up somehow, haha. PsychologicalKitty-Cat just tell me if I messed up on Verdict, you deserve nothing but purr-fection for how long you waited.

Shadow, I have a sketch done for Shade, but I wasn't sure about the outfit. What you meant by the stitches on the face? What does her hair look like? Can you get me some references or describe those things, please?

Mr. Mister, I never did that request unfortunately. If they or you want one, don't be afraid to ask!

Chris-One, which outfit do you want me to draw her in? There's a LOT of different options on the link now and I don't remember the one you originally asked for...

Everyone is welcome to send in requests. Same things as always: family-friendly requests, they're free, and give me some images or a good description. I may skip requests if they are too complicated or stress me out, I'll tell you if I choose not to.

Thanks for reading!

https://www.fashmates.com/set/5b86f854c933552c2a01968a-1537839362667

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be cool to wear whatever any time of year...

In case my handwriting is too difficult to read:

(Winter)   Me: At least your clothing makes sense now.

(Summer) Mordecai: Fashion has no season.    ...according to me at least.

comictulpa3.thumb.png.be6e80d78e85fe653d045a9051ff326b.png

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

• 2 weeks later...

But why?

One of the greatest things about being a tulpa is that you can change your outfit quicker than a squid changes its colors and always wear the most inappropriate attire for any given situation.

Ahh, then again I wear the same thing most of the time too because my host can't into imposition if I constantly look different.

Moar comics pls!

Super Girls don't cry

• 2 years later...

1627549357970.thumb.png.fae44e777da56799889c7fca439f940b.png

An actual conversation I heard. The gremlin had the audacity to immediately yell in my brain "THAT'S ME, SORRY". About lost it in a super quiet room full of people.

Art Thread

Progress Report

Whoa, it's been a while!

Just looked at the picture you had drawn for me the other day wondering if you'd ever be back.

Super Girls don't cry

11 hours ago, Ido said:

Whoa, it's been a while!

Just looked at the picture you had drawn for me the other day wondering if you'd ever be back.

Hey, good to see you! 

Yeah, we were away for a long time. Different life events (graduating high school, graduating college, getting a job) kinda kept us busy, plus we got pretty bored with the forums for a while. We decided to check it and we got really interested in posting and drawing stuff again!

Art Thread

Progress Report

• Slipper changed the title to Slipper's Art Thread