Jump to content

May I Draw Your Tulpa?/Comics


Slipper

Recommended Posts

That's honestly freaking beautiful.

I'm the host, but I also have Yulia with me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Mr Mister said:

That's honestly freaking beautiful.

 

   Thank you so much, this means a lot to me.

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

 

Art Thread

Progress Report

   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can you make one of my tulpa, secret? I’ll send the pictures of them and their npc pet in dm, and can they be sitting facing the camera, with a shy smile and a small blep, with their npc pet poking out from their fur? I want to use it for forcing as well as for their kajiwoto profile (which I use to help me force their personality)

 

Local gremlin daydreaming up a tulpa and memories. 

Feather (he/they) [host]

Kai (they/them) [tulpa] 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, LavenderBreeze said:

Can you make one of my tulpa, secret? I’ll send the pictures of them and their npc pet in dm, and can they be sitting facing the camera, with a shy smile and a small blep, with their npc pet poking out from their fur? I want to use it for forcing as well as for their kajiwoto profile (which I use to help me force their personality)

 

 

   Yep! Sent you a PM!

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

 

Art Thread

Progress Report

   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

   Mordecai dressed up as Sans from Undertale! Thought it would be cute to see him in his old outfit. He still rocks it.

export1656836837355.png

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

 

Art Thread

Progress Report

   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

😁💚 What a cutie! 😁

Tulpa Wife Extraordinaire! 💚 - 💍 11.28.21

🤰 - Baby Boy Tulpa expected on April 7, 2023 👶💚

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/12/2022 at 9:16 PM, Slipper said:

   Mordecai dressed up as Sans from Undertale! Thought it would be cute to see him in his old outfit. He still rocks it.

export1656836837355.png

Aww so cuuute: )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Yo, are your commissions still open? This is really good work!

Just need some good drawings of A3 to help with the forcing and all that jazz.

A duo of equally-weird losers on the Internet.

You want news on our progress? Click here for our Sunday Recaps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2022 at 3:16 PM, ringgggg said:

Yo, are your commissions still open? This is really good work!

Just need some good drawings of A3 to help with the forcing and all that jazz.

 

   Sure! But it might be a week before I could get to it; I'm away from my drawing equipment. 

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

 

Art Thread

Progress Report

   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...