Slipper's Art Thread

Slipper

When drawing, me and a lot of other people flip their drawings to find mistakes easier... needless to say its a bit of a shock when something that was looking pretty good turns rancid at the touch of a button. And since I've been drawing completely new stuff on this thread, I've had quite a few shocks in the past couple of weeks.

I kept trying to make the flipped image look horrible, but where the drawing was so simple it didn't look as bad as it normally does... so I just had to... uh... unfix it to make things disproportionate? 

Keep the requests coming guys!

Comic2.jpg.d366b8037589d55da91d5bd2053f136e.jpg

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your art is very cute (: I like it.

Sorry, I haven't had a lot of time due to school starting back. I only have the colored sketch done, but if I ever have the motivation and time to spend on it I'll finish it. Everyone is welcome to keep putting in requests, but you'll probably be waiting a while.

972010623_14thAurora.jpg.e46c12a144f668ac1b34bfcfd35833d9.jpg

Art Thread

Progress Report

Was that necessary at all?

Edit: am so confused

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• 3 weeks later...

I know that you haven't much time now, but I was wondering... I loved the picture that you did of me so much, that I know that my sister would love one of her just as much. If you have the time at some point, would you consider doing one of her? I don't have a picture of her with me, but I can describe her.

She has black hair and pale skin. She wears her hair in a shoulder length pony tail, that starts at the back of her head, rather than at her neck or high up. A bit of hair at the front usually pulls out of the ponytail and hangs down at the side of her face, or is tucked behind her ear. :)

She is fiercer than i am :)

Her eyes have a black pupil and iris and a white sclera.

Her upper canine teeth are delicate little fangs.

She usually wears blue clothes, either something like a blue sleeveless tanktop with black shorts, or something like Jill Valentine wears in Resident Evil: Apocaplypse.

She is rarely without a gun.

If you don't have the time, I understand. She would dearly love it if you could make a drawing of her though.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Guess who finally got their online college classes sorted out!

One of the reasons I was away so long was because I have been very stressed trying to get a bunch of new classes sorted out on top of my normal ones, but that's all done now. Plus I spend over an hour on each drawing, and I was getting pretty burnt out. 

Anyway, I finished that sketch of Aurora just a little bit ago. Here it is!

1691919133_14thAurora.jpg.1a4b3ab370e0266511d388efded207a4.jpg

Art Thread

Progress Report

If you don't have the time, I understand. She would dearly love it if you could make a drawing of her though.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

:)

Sorry for the wait. Here!

1089124765_15Mara.jpg.8e51fb68d2bd7ab61b4202f020b07d28.jpg

Art Thread

Progress Report

I've got a bit of a tough one for you. I'm going to ask you to make me an Omega, and not the letter of the greek alphabet (Though feel free to draw that).

This is what he was originally based off and I'll go over a few differences the text reference I'm about to drop doesn't mention (the text reference was for a forum and I couldn't find this particular picture for the descrip): Boop, there it is.

Corrections: No weird shoulder stabby things. The "X" shape on his chest ain't there, just metal chest. There is no super huge forearm plating, hands are five fingered as opposed to three. And seeing as how you never show a lower body in your drawings I won't go over differences there.

Text reference drop:

"A black metal covers the thin frame of a humanoid body. It’s head is triangle shaped and gets taller in the back, a snake-like shape. The joints look like they belong to a doll, where limbs almost look as though they’ve been “plugged in” to his torso. It has no clothing, although he also has no genitals to kick or speak of.

A small, lipless mouth that’s only positions seem to be neutral, smiling, or frowning (So he can’t purse his lips or do this shit: :?). Two gem-like, red, glowing eyes lay flat underneath a prominent brow. Said brow forms a V-shape, pointy end in front. Said brow also juts about a centimeter outward, and creates a clear division between the upper and lower head.

Adorned on his back are eight tentacles. If you were to draw a line through them, it’d be a V-shape. Four of them are bound right, same with the left; there is no tentacle attached to his spine. For about every two inches, these tentacles are segmented by pieces of black metal. New segments seem to appear in between others when they extend"

I would ask that he be doing something with the tentacles, even if it's just splaying them out like a frilled lizard

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.

• Slipper changed the title to Slipper's Art Thread